• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupp sollte es so sein, und Pythera möchte den Server wieder Online machen, würde ich den gerne unter die Arme greifen.
Wie ich ja schon vor ein paar Posts gesagt hab, ich kann auch DDoS'en, und ich glaub nicht das es Stian gefallen wird wenn sein Server down geht.

He didn't said that u guys are the Pythera Stuff, but if i know u guys have something to do with the Attacks, i will help Pythera out.

And then...... Thunderion will get my Mighty POWA

EDIT: If u need my Post in English just write it, and i will translate it. ;)

Dude, GTFO you can't ddos shit.

Just to calm you guys down:

2010/8/21 anonymous(me) ^^

Hello GM's,
I would just like to know what happened. Is the server going to get online again? Or did you give up on the server, cause it was to much work or something? I would appreciate an answer.
Maybe you should write a mail to every player registered on your server, so they know whats going on.

Greetings Golemous

Their email response:

Hello,

Server will be up again probably tomorrow. We're trying to resolve the issue with DDoS attacks.

Kind Regards,
Pythera Admin
http://pythera.net

pythera is probably being ddosed by thunderion owner, and im 100% sure it wont open today

Dude, GTFO you can't ddos shit.

U have to know that, better dont talk bullshit if u know nothing about.
If u want to know about me i can give u the Email of some OTs Owner, u can write them about me. :)

Thats the biggest joke i have seen on this Thread, why should ek's not answere on this?
I know why... because the ek's know they got low dmg already.
Only because u are Mage, u dont care whats with the Knights Damage.
I think the Team should balance it herself, without taking any opinion of other Players.
I'm playing both, a Knight and a Mage... lets say i play a Knight, i also could say... "Omg, the Hits of Mages are fucking to high!".
But well, if i'm on Mage pk is fine, if i'm on Knight the Mages coming on ur Hunt Places killing everything with UE, if u attack them then they are just laughing about the Hits.

Example: "haushuas nice hits", "Lol dont even try noob", "ur hits a great".

Thats what i already heard. :)

I'm not saying it because im a mage, EK hits more than sd with utito tempo. Maybe the problem is with utito tempo, cause rly the dmg is high.
About hunting u should try a place where mages cant hunt??
And the DDOS shit is sad, the PL/BR doing it should get fcking raped, damn TROLL.
I hope u get the server fixed and online soon Saro. I think Mock has an anti DDOS script, check the threads he made maybe u find a fix from there, cause this ot is(/was? :/) amazing.

U have to know that, better dont talk bullshit if u know nothing about.
If u want to know about me i can give u the Email of some OTs Owner, u can write them about me. :)

You probably use zer0's server attacker :/

You probably use zer0's server attacker :/

U made my Day!
Only BR's using Tools for trying to a get Server down, but i dont. ;)
If u really want to get any Server down, its useful to use a Script.
Btw... DDoS needs abit more then one Computer, and i dont think they getting DDoS'ed. :)

Shall i use my botnet and DDOs 24/7 thunderion? so we going see if they don't stop ping pythera then? eh

Don't like this sorry
Donations are way to overpowered

We're sorry for the offline time, but it's nothing we can do anything about. Hetzner blocked our server and we have replied to their information mail and they will hopefully unblock it ASAP.

Well, I dont think its the same owner since pythera owner is polish (?)

What a great starting for thunderion.net¬¬ I was completing third arena and it crashed.

Is there any good Warserver for 8.6? I want to pvp a bit in the meantime :S PM me if you know one

Just for people know

"Hello,

We will, but probably tomorrow or even in next two days. Thats because we're moving to a new hosting, with much higher bandwidth. The current one just blocked us for DDoS attack. Hopefully we will start in tuesday.

Kind Regards,
Pythera Admin
http://pythera.net"

Email from them to me like 2h ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back