• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda vote for a fresh new Pythera, so GM why don't you make a poll for a restart?

Not really, it's okay so the wars can go on else people have to PG first.

Actually it doesnt matter about donation since donation means, to help an good to let it be online. People should learn that if they donate, they will donate first of all to the dedicated Server, else offline ^^

Yeah sure its first of all for the server ;D But imagine that: You donate 10000€ to a child hospital or whatever and get a trophy for that as a reward. They wouldn't take it back either. Donation items are like small trophies for good donators ^^ And I was about to start a philosophical disscusion on donations, but... fu** that ;P

Rather Pythera with this uber wand than Thunderion with never good wars. All Editions which Thunderion had, there was never a good war.

That's what I mean? Thunderion had at all previous version more then 200, and in the latest even 400 but there were no cams posted, no vent record, no youtube movies, neither there where wars since i always checked once a day, if there is active war and there wasn't.

Hope the server will back online today , and maybe some compensation for offline time ;)?

Waiting for the wars!

Greets , Capone Ice / Syla

Hope the server will back online today , and maybe some compensation for offline time ;)?

Waiting for the wars!

Greets , Capone Ice / Syla

The server will possibly be online this evening.
And we're thinking about the compensation. :)

I can not wait any longer, from what time will it be open, more or less?? 20:00?21:00?
And .. not acc resetting, right? ¬ ¬

Go on with this server, i just love the wars, they are incredible.

than why is this shit? the downtime or the serv ;o?

edit: nvm didnt see "reset" ;D i agree with u

There shouldnt be a reset now since there was still war before it went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back