• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareTibia Fantasy 7.4 HR 24.02.2017 - Free Pacc - Loot Message - Tasks

RareTibia

Reaction score
206jxnq.png

Hosted on dedicated gaming server in: France

Raretibia project began in mind to give you old style rpg/pvp game play. We give you a land with lots of adventures and survival. For sure you will find here old style nostalgia feelings. Remember that it is 7.4. What does it mean ? Severe demanding and absolute game will expose your flaws. Those who will cope best will blow with fame. Only persistent and inquisitive warriors are able to solve the epic quests! Are you ? You need to download client in our downloads section. See you in game.

Hosted on dedicated gaming server in: France
Map: 7.4 + POI dls

Premium account: Free
Map: 7.4 + POI dls
Runes: 2x
Loot rate: 4x (gold drop 2x)
Server type: Pvp-Rpg
Skills: 30x
Magic rates: 6x Manaregen

5x Maglev

For level 8 rate is 60x.
For 20 rate is 45x.
For 30 rate is 30x.
For 40 rate is 20x.
For 50 rate is 15x.
For 60 rate is 10x.
For 70 rate is 8x.
For 80 rate is 6x.
For 90 rate is 5x.
For 100 rate is 3x.
For 110 rate is 2x.

Druid:
Exura sio cost 55 Mp
Powerfull Paralyze (not op)

Paladin :
Spell amunition is double.
melee 10% up

Knight :
Exori mana is 2x lev
melee 20% up

Sorrcerer:
Exeta vis cost only 20 mana

Golden Account :
Loot Message
Party Exp + 20%
Rashid

Red Skull 4 frags,
Banishment 8 frags,
One frag duration 12h

Red Skull 4 frags,
Banishment 8 frags,
One frag duration 12h

Desert quest soloable without items. Promotion 10k.

Task system: http://raretibia.com/tasks

Last edited:
bro alls 7.4 in europe u dont have players :/ go create other south america brs arg chile mx etc playing 7.4 host in MIAMI

Oh my god. Will you ever fucking learn what the difference between high/mid/lowrate are?
This is a high end lowrate at best, nowhere near even midrate or highrate

As i said before last edition "haters gonna hate". Anyways there was 330+ players if i am right and it didn't die next day and i am sure this edition is going to be better. Raretibia is getting better and better.

South america servers= full botters and macro. not please
are you sure? try my ot no bots on it custom client and people are unable to conect with otclient or other client
regards

Its good ots to fight, But there is really unprofessional admins -.-
How they can restart server in the middle in 1 minute for god sake ?

Server is better than expected.. seems way more serios than Alzeria.. I like this OT (For a week or so)
Come play :)

I was enjoying raretibia adventure, but fantasy is a joke... Mana regen is 6x, and you are selling 100x sds in shop. People like Punio has infinite SD, what kind of fun is it? I was talking on game-chat with like 10 ppl about it and everybody said that they won't play here because it's a waste of time. From what I saw, sds where removed from shop, but I didn't find any offical information about it, when I will be sure that it won't be back, then I might be back to playing.

I was enjoying raretibia adventure, but fantasy is a joke... Mana regen is 6x, and you are selling 100x sds in shop. People like Punio has infinite SD, what kind of fun is it? I was talking on game-chat with like 10 ppl about it and everybody said that they won't play here because it's a waste of time. From what I saw, sds where removed from shop, but I didn't find any offical information about it, when I will be sure that it won't be back, then I might be back to playing.
Why you care so much on a server that will max last 7 days? XD

Good server but tasks are shit, 400 vampires, 80.000 exp on a highrate hahahah thats 30% of level 70 wtfffffffffff

UE is 800 or 1200?

Back