• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you open it now Ond, any specific reason?

No not really. I have been testing all day but I want to learn more about how bots identifies the clients in order to Maybe block them. At least temporarily.

Ond open now all very want play in today :D
Maybe you make ots on client 7.5. On 7.5 no have very bots. Because on 7.72 working 10 bots and is sux.
Whatever you do will be the client bots.
You need game masters.

Last edited:
Tampik sorry i cant reading your posts

man learn english go to school and stop play tibia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really. I have been testing all day but I want to learn more about how bots identifies the clients in order to Maybe block them. At least temporarily.

What bots do work? And which don't?

My rl friend couldn't manage to get Black D running so when step forward... but I guess other bots are different and I am for the moment not sure how to block them off.

Put it online today, since there are many players from RealOTS which would like to get em selfs in the mood before their war(s)

My rl friend couldn't manage to get Black D running so when step forward... but I guess other bots are different and I am for the moment not sure how to block them off.

Maybe some sort of auto ban for using the words of tibiaauto since it works? If it is not too much trouble that is.

I can't assure you that all other bots work. Even though they probably do; it has yet not been proven. And I'm not sure of what you mean with auto ban everytime someone uses the word tibiaauto :-s

@up lol xd my thought as well

This wouldn't even have to be a problem if cheaters were not fags in the first place and could play without aim bot

just do it 7.4 ...... fuck ppl who cant play on 7.4 less bots= more fun

Black D is working with 7.4 now as well so it doesn't really matter

Every bot has a specific word to activate the required script or to do whatever right? So if somebody says for example 'Exiva mana_fluid', and it does not come up as a text ingame, they automatically get banned? Since you cannot say the words such as Exiva blabla without something taking effect. Same with other bots also like tibiaauto.
Or like Mex said, do it as 7.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back