• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, there is not any possibility to completely block out bots, there were bots on last Realistic-War as well. And the guy that made this client told me some bots identifies the client with getHWIDbyClassName("TibiaClient"); Or something. Don't ask me what it means because I have no idea, but what I'm trying to say, as long as you can run the bot, you will be able to cheat in more or less ways, if not aim, then spell bot, dash, auto-fluid filler... It's hard as hell to manage. I will continue as planned. If it turns out to be waaay to much cheaters I will set it back to 7.4 ... even though I've been working like an idiot with the client/server/spr everything to make it good lol

Quite stupid, it's like the bot owners want tibia to go down even more. Real tibia is already insane with the botting, now they are trying to ruin it even much more by for example, blackd updating 7.4 to his versions and making it easier to bot. Like seriously, tibia would be perfect without bots..

But u know almost noone know how to make Black D on 7.4 so it will be less botter then 7.72

You can add some variety to the map. Obstacles in the form of lanterns and the trees in the city of bridges, wells, or a trap.
It would be nice to see a few changes to spice up the game. Because it is almost always the same.

Will have to come later, tomorrow or so then because I can't make a new map right now since I'm busy.

Open now the old map, tomorrow you change the map to another.

I will open it 16:00 CET end of story

Server will now not be 7.72 any longer due to the fact that there is too many working bots for it. I will run the custom 7.4 client I used last time instead...

Yesterday I downloaded a client that is to say that I have to delete it and download again?

New client that is needed can be downloaded.

Can you do more eustached ?
Maybe good option sd 2,5/s ; hmm 1/s ; gfb 1,5/s ; explosion 2/s , Ultimate Explosion 3/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back