• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't login Tibia error. Video surface allocation failed. (Error code 12) Please choose another video graphics mode.

That's werid, I have no problems at all with it... regarding the botters, I will see what I can do, I have to deal with some things in real life, work, gym, family, looking for a place to live etc, gives me less time to focus on it. But I will see what I can do.

Good :) This and originalwar are the best war servers :) fuck warloria with lvl 100'+s, fail server!

Ond please now login on game.
Here is sux you no search boters.
Eustached for sd , ue very short boters spam me sd on hotkey very fast here.
Change client or search all days boters because very play here.

Last edited:
Ye, u should make a client like it was on previous edition cuz noobs like koval, raymoon, zordon etc are using all the time bot its really annoying. I know client with graphical options is good idea but it is now like was on warloria - 80% bots

I actually don't see what everyones talking about, i've played 1-2 hours today and i gotta say i haven't noticed any botters at all, or well at least i haven't had a problem with them.

@Tampon, no i'm not verusham atom, and you also have to consider that ond actually has a life outside tibia as well.

can't login Tibia error. Video surface allocation failed. (Error code 12) Please choose another video graphics mode.

How about choosing another video graphics mode then? There is even a tutorial at F.A.Q section on tibia.com

Right-click on your Tibia icon and select Properties. In the tab Shortcut, look for the line Target. Leave everything in this line as it is. Only at the end of the line leave a space, then add engine, leave another space and add 0 for DirectX 5.0, or 1 for OpenGL, or 2 for DirectX 9.0. If you are in doubt which graphics engine to use, try out which option works best for you.

Ond please now login on game.
Here is sux you no search boters.
Eustached for sd , ue very short boters spam me sd on hotkey very fast here.
Change client or search all days boters because very play here.

What about your friend Thors manabot?

What about your friend Thors manabot?
Thor boting because 90% player boting have in ass ots.
People stop boting = Thor stop to.
Ond is unfair yesterday Thor play normal , people atack him on bot. Ond coming on invisible say stop spam fire bomb on map or banned , no banned boters only say stop spam fire bomb on map or ban.

Last edited:
Thor boting because 90% player boting have in ass ots.
People stop boting = Thor stop to.
Ond is unfair yesterday Thor play normal , people atack him on bot. Ond coming on invisible say stop spam fire bomb on map or banned , no banned boters only say stop spam fire bomb on map or ban.

Dude seriously, stop accusing everyone for being a botter, you accused me 2x yesterday, all you do is whine about botters, a minimum of 5% on realistic actually use bot not fucking 90%.

Tell your friend thor to read the rules, spamming field runes is illegal.

Even if ond successfully made a 100% botfree client you'd still be whining about people using bot lol.

Dude seriously, stop accusing everyone for being a botter, you accused me 2x yesterday, all you do is whine about botters, a minimum of 5% on realistic actually use bot not fucking 90%.

Tell your friend thor to read the rules, spamming field runes is illegal.

Even if ond successfully made a 100% botfree client you'd still be whining about people using bot lol.
5% no 90 % use bot here you are funny or retarded.
I have very movies boters here but ond no banned boters i no uploading.
Ond have in ass all only open ots and happy.
Spam fire bomb etc is normal on war ots and all ots only here no.

5% no 90 % use bot here you are funny or retarded.
I have very movies boters here but ond no banned boters i no uploading.
Ond have in ass all only open ots and happy.
Spam fire bomb etc is normal on war ots and all ots only here no.

Then show me the video of me botting, my name is Flying Fast, you accused me 2x yesterday for botting and thor accused me earlier today when i caught him sding me under roof.

Because people are better than you doesn't mean they are botters, i'm usually pretty good at spotting botters and i haven't seen a lot of them on realistic ;p

Flying Fast ahh.. you 99 % bot but i no have movie.
Come duel download hyper cam and show you perfect skill or shit up.

Last edited:
Make the client 7.4 and all of your problems are solved. BlackD does not work on 7.4. And bazzese, stop talking boss. I've seen you play and your not even that good.

Flying Fast ahh.. you 99 % bot but i no have movie.
Come duel download hyper cam and show you perfect skill or shit up.

Sure i can make a hypercam video ;P, does hypercam support fullscreen mode though?

@Evull, please quote me when i said i was good, thanks =]

Ond u should make 7.41 client, blackd will doesnt work and classicbotter too is perfect way. This will reduce botters on ur server.

BTW Bazzese i was playing on realistic few hours yesterday and i saw few botters for example :Them Carrier, Koval I'm sure they are 100% bot. Them Carrier- aim, (shooting under roof) and healbot he just write some bullshit and still uh himself

Sure i can make a hypercam video ;P, does hypercam support fullscreen mode though?
HyperCam have all the modes screen: full , average , short etc , and is for free.

BTW Bazzese i was playing on realistic few hours yesterday and i saw few botters for example :Them Carrier, Koval I'm sure they are 100% bot. Them Carrier- aim, (shooting under roof) and healbot he just write some bullshit and still uh himself
It true. ^^
Ond please change version client for maybe 7.41 ; 7.55 or I do not know , but 7.72 is sux boters version.

Last edited:
Ond u should make 7.41 client, blackd will doesnt work and classicbotter too is perfect way. This will reduce botters on ur server.

them carier botting? ahahahaha lol are u serious ? maybe heal bot MAX, but he dont aimbot 100 %. he is a good player.

i dont play this war ot good server but the admin isnt good he dont bot hunt he just putted this ot on and there you he dont do anything against those botters...

Uh yeah, thought the client would be bot-free because of the encryption but black d is far too advanced...
i dont have alot of time to be hunting and i got like 2 options: let it run or turn it off

@tampon: What? and btw, in your case: very = many, so when you use "very" write "many". Also I find it amazing how you haven't learned a single english word even though you played tibia for a long time which is mostly an english-based game. Time to learn some words and word combinations soon buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back