• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh yeah, thought the client would be bot-free because of the encryption but black d is far too advanced...
i dont have alot of time to be hunting and i got like 2 options: let it run or turn it off

@tampon: What? and btw, in your case: very = many, so when you use "very" write "many". Also I find it amazing how you haven't learned a single english word even though you played tibia for a long time which is mostly an english-based game. Time to learn some words and word combinations soon buddy?

wow.. is it hard to make the version 7.4?

Uh yeah, thought the client would be bot-free because of the encryption but black d is far too advanced...
i dont have alot of time to be hunting and i got like 2 options: let it run or turn it off

@tampon: What? and btw, in your case: very = many, so when you use "very" write "many". Also I find it amazing how you haven't learned a single english word even though you played tibia for a long time which is mostly an english-based game. Time to learn some words and word combinations soon buddy?
I no learn english all my friends know what i say.
I no like english.
Translator rox!!!!!!!!!!
Change version or close.

You should've learned something automaticly, I am still not sure if you are stupid as hell and has an IQ below 49 or you're just trolling with this forum lol

You should've learned something automaticly, I am still not sure if you are stupid as hell and has an IQ below 49 or you're just trolling with this forum lol

I suggest you shouldn't judge on his English as your English isn't better.

Not sure if "judge on" is a correct term. Shouldn't it be only "judge his"? Never mind

@Yes I should judge his english and yes my english is better

Ond you have time spam post on forum and no have time search boter on ots.
Now boters online you bla bla bla on forum.

@down You are retarded 7.72 version for boters + 0 gm = noob orshaball ots.
Close this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That is true, the reason to it is that I work with delivering things, sometimes I need to take breaks to keep the time schedule in time (not too early, not too late), the latest posts here I have made from my iPhone, like this post aswell

Tampon you are fucking retarded, just because everyone is better than you doesnt mean they cheat. You tell him to change version like its a fucking walk in the park

Tampon, just don't play it and you win this 'argument' or whatever.

Tampon you are fucking retarded, just because everyone is better than you doesnt mean they cheat. You tell him to change version like its a fucking walk in the park
I have very movies boters here but i no upload is waste my time. Ond no banned boters.
You can not see the beacuse maybe you are bot and no see.
Tampon, just don't play it and you win this 'argument' or whatever.
I do not need to play on your server.

I have very movies boters here but i no upload is waste my time. Ond no banned boters.
You can not see the beacuse maybe you are bot and no see.

I do not need to play on your server.

If you got solid proof that someone bots i'm most certain ond will ban them.

Today there was a guy who had 3 mc chars following him and used combo bot, was actually fun to watch it.

If you got solid proof that someone bots i'm most certain ond will ban them.
You are an attorney Ond ?
Ond must say start banned boters or no?

I don't understand why people like to make 7.4 servers with possibility to choose different graphic engines. Idea itself would be good if the client would be programmed that way, but no, people just use 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites and scripts. No matter what OS you use your client should be running smooth as long as you have latest drivers installed. Nowadays PC's are powerful enough anyways to get u least 30fps and you feel no difference in Tibia if you have your FPS above 30. Lower that that lags a bit yes, but i really don't feel any difference playing on 30 fps or 300fps in Tibia.

omg lol them carier showed me a cam of his 2 mc chars walking around killing everybody untill like 6 ppl killed him lols, but sriously u want to have a fun ot? go make it 7.4. not hard.

I don't understand why people like to make 7.4 servers with possibility to choose different graphic engines. Idea itself would be good if the client would be programmed that way, but no, people just use 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites and scripts. No matter what OS you use your client should be running smooth as long as you have latest drivers installed. Nowadays PC's are powerful enough anyways to get u least 30fps and you feel no difference in Tibia if you have your FPS above 30. Lower that that lags a bit yes, but i really don't feel any difference playing on 30 fps or 300fps in Tibia.

You're right! I always play on 30 fps and for me... there is no difference.

Bump! Please take a look at the first Post (thread starting post), also to any moderator out there, could you maybe change the title to only Realistic-War 7.4 Custom Client? Since now that information about dx9/OPGL is false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back