• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ond why you no give new map and no open ?
People want play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fu. I thought this server opened up again and it was just a bump.

Make a server like who's change every hour. That would be very nice
We are waiting for the war server!!!!!!

So which map? So I know til next time

Thais of course. And if not I guess Edron would be rather fun. But damn it let's stick with Thais. Over the times in OT we've tried Carlin and Edron and they're just not as fun :D

And ond, PLEAAAAAAAAASE, make it possible to record :p

Thais of course. And if not I guess Edron would be rather fun. But damn it let's stick with Thais. Over the times in OT we've tried Carlin and Edron and they're just not as fun :D

And ond, PLEAAAAAAAAASE, make it possible to record :p

Can't make it possible, sorry. You have to use some other screen-recording program : (

Thais already bored + alot of ways to escape. Darashia would be the best.

Hey maybe you make 2 city and 2 depot respawn Edron and Ab'dendriel or Carlin.

1 city else it'll too little players. thais is the best pvp place aswell.

You can vote on which city you prefer to play. Here is the link: Map vote - Realistic-War

Other information:

The server will come online on Friday. The main reason for this is to test a new client that I will use to Luna somewhere in the future... I hope.
The client is supporting DX9 and OpenGL.

These bots have been tested and are currently not working:

Classicbotter
Black D
Tibiaauto

You might have noticed that Ankrahmun is not an option to vote for ... this is for obvious reasons.

The link to download the custom client doesnt work

Please start the server aswell :D cant wait

It shouldn't, still testing some stuff because I downloaded latest avesta trunk and added features to it, don't want stupid small bugs everywhere!

can't you just start the old one while you work on the new one?

Me and my friends are really bored and really looking forward for some oldschool pvp, btw are you Ond, Danne, The commander? :p

It's not very stable because I used it to a lot of testing since it last was online.

No, I am a different ond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back