• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server uses dat file specifically created by me for Tibianic HR server (it contains unique way of sorting flags) - did you ask for a permission to use it?
If would have contacted me before I'm sure I would give you permission to use it however since you stolen it without asking I'm not in favor of that anymore.

The work I put into creating the file wasn't done for you or any other server's owner which just takes someone's property to use it on his own server without even asking for permission.

No, I did not ask for permission. I didn't see how it mattered since you let us download the whole client. But yes, should have asked the maker first. I, however, don't see it as "stealing", more like copying...

It does matter, how about you copy your own work and spend some time on creating your own files?

Why would I copy my own work? And it feels kind of pointless to make my own dat file when your is already working. Plus I don't even know how, never tried to.
First when editing the tibia client, I changed the signatures and noticed that it didn't work with some actions. And I tried yours and it worked. So yes, you're right at the point where I should have asked you first. I apologize.

It doesn't matter as far as it goes for one server as is yours but apparently you have created releasta as well - I cannot allow that.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am not the creator of Realesta. That is Fribben and Ruthless. Further more, I don't see how it matter if they or me or anyone else use your tibia.dat without permission. I am sure that Cipsoft did not give you any permission to edit their client. Which I actually think is illegal. Not sure though.

Actually I've once asked how they feel about their old clients (more than 8 years old) and I did receive my answer which is irrelevant to our discussion.

If I knew you would steal it then I would simple encrypt the file in a way you couldn't use it.

This server uses dat file specifically created by me for Tibianic HR server (it contains unique way of sorting flags) - did you ask for a permission to use it?
If would have contacted me before I'm sure I would give you permission to use it however since you stolen it without asking I'm not in favor of that anymore.

The work I put into creating the file wasn't done for you or any other server's owner which just takes someone's property to use it on his own server without even asking for permission.

Srsly, what are you crying about? Dennis gave you the identical 7.7 cipsoft files for you to play with and you cry about a .dat file which Ond uses to create a nice war ot? What is already said earlier, Cipsoft never gave you permission to use their client so neither do you.

I think its time to change map, not funny anymore only a bunch of traps and really stupid exits. make like Darashia, cuz its more open and alot funnier xd

no =[ i had red skull on my mage and logged out and came back and my red skull was gone? how come? : o

I search 2 day gp for buy machete . I think on this map no have monsters only on dragon lair on floor 1 gp. Give monsters men or quest for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back