• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to play here. But it's hard to defend from people who can shoot sds into the houses from bottom of the screen and paralyze target under the roof if you know what I mean. Also all those field runes make it very difficult to play here on mage.

Ddos, writing this from my phone. Will be up asap

WTF HAPPENED?! omg.............
Oh ok, took me 10 minutes to write this sorry.

Im one of the nolifers that waits for the server to open again, how long time will it take about? :D

@up same thing here bro, even in school hehe, exact time please.

Just got my network up and running again... Problem now is that my computer somewhere in the near future will switch the ipv-4 adress, thus making the open ports useless. So I will wait til it that happens before I put the server back up. Else it will be a kick, and I wont notice it until tomorrow...

Problem with this is that everyone that complains about the map wants a different type. Some wants Thais, some wants Edron, most want Darashia, and now some wants rookgaard. I guess I'll have to make another poll about it. Then the map that gets chosen will stay for a while.

Just wonder who's Glasogon or whatever this name was.... some uber botter and speeder?

Problem with this is that everyone that complains about the map wants a different type. Some wants Thais, some wants Edron, most want Darashia, and now some wants rookgaard. I guess I'll have to make another poll about it. Then the map that gets chosen will stay for a while.

If you want 1 steady map, I'd suggest Thais.. With edits and surroundings all the way to tibianus bridge/ancient temple/fibula it doesnt bore that easily.

I think u should think about darashia, thais or rookgard the rest is sux but anyway venore its the worst city for war seriously

Can somebody help me? when I try to open my client it says Change video graphic or something, i could play before but I dont know what happend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back