• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
ond, u need to remember people will be using stupid booters which hit like 2gb/s so the best thing to do if u do open the serv with dedication server is get a REALLY good firewall that blocks the ips of the ddosers

Server is back online, temporarily. Trying out some new shit, also experimental code that stops dash-bug when clicking on ground while running.

I can't assure that the server will continue being online.

Omg i dead and login say me ots : temple position is wrong contact administrator.
I can not login. I go to sleep. In the morning I want to login and play.
Help me this bug ^^

Last edited:
We Love You

Ond Our Prophet

We Pray To You

Thanks For Saving Our Lives

Pray to Ond!

Omg i dead and login say me ots : temple position is wrong contact administrator.
I can not login. I go to sleep. In the morning I want to login and play.
Help me this bug ^^

Fixed

When my paypal acc is working i could donate 10-15 euro. Don't add any items though let people who wants to help donate to keep server stable.

Added new feature: Most-damage frags. Nothing special, just thought it might be interesting to see who deals most damage. You can view it on highscores and when you search on a character.

Great to have you back! Will definitely play some this weekend!

Ond please delete this team retards boting look i think is mex and team him because punio teaming and boting.
Give ip ban for this and delete.
[video=youtube;l7i3AMPfK1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7i3AMPfK1c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ye mex team, punio to wyrzutek osle a ja nawet nie lognalem na realistica odkad go znow wlaczyl.

And as i see on this movie rozjebunda shot u under roof but it was possible from sqm he did it.

ye mex team, punio to wyrzutek osle a ja nawet nie lognalem na realistica odkad go znow wlaczyl.

And as i see on this movie rozjebunda shot u under roof but it was possible from sqm he did it.

Nie jestem osłem , Thais nie jest dobrą mapą do kręcenia botów bo pod większością dachów widać ludzi i utrudnia to wyłapywanie botów. Ale ty sam jeteś botem więc po co tak sprawdzasz co ja kręce , ciebie to nawet krecić nie trzeba bo ty na swoich filmach bocisz i udajesz greka.
[video=youtube;QlZh9byXxWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlZh9byXxWY&list=UUm0ZM0284NGhxVUhv4sFHHg&index=8&feature=plcp[/video]
Mex defender boters on this your movie look 3:24 you click the 3 sqm on the side of the and sd atk player because you click hotkey sd. ^^

make darashia, seriously, darashia the most funniest area to fight on

nie jestem osłem , thais nie jest dobrą mapą do kręcenia botów bo pod większością dachów widać ludzi i utrudnia to wyłapywanie botów. Ale ty sam jeteś botem więc po co tak sprawdzasz co ja kręce , ciebie to nawet krecić nie trzeba bo ty na swoich filmach bocisz i udajesz greka.
[video=youtube;qlzh9byxxwy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlzh9byxxwy&list=uum0zm0284nghxvuhv4sfhhg&index=8&feature=plcp[/video]
mex defender boters on this your movie look 3:24 you click the 3 sqm on the side of the and sd atk player because you click hotkey sd. ^^

wow nice proof pretty nice but whats on this 3:24? Haehaehaehaehaehaehaehahaa

someone should mute this troll on otland cause he is sooooooo brainless wwwwwwwwwttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffff

actually punio is a botter, i was red hp and exhausted and after closing door, he opened it and shot sd 0.1 sec after. hes a botter but i dont give a fucking shit, he sucks so much

w/e get a proof but just tampon is rly embrassing last days.
His brain stops working as soon as realistic starts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back