• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me ppl can play rps/Eks all in server. When you are smart you will kill everyone ;) it's good idea i think

- - - Updated - - -

I will kill this guy... MAKE IT ONLIE ;(

Open ots or give people ots for open. :mad:

MAKE IT ON. Do it for people, look how many ppl waiting for that. All of us belive you will do it, we need it please !!

Ond make in its donations . People buy items in game and you have money for dedicated. Make: snowballs 70 atk for paladin ; demon armor + 4 mlv for ms /ed ; Great Axe for ek. All happy you have money and buy pizza and dedicated for server.

Ond make in its donations . People buy items in game and you have money for dedicated. Make: snowballs 70 atk for paladin ; demon armor + 4 mlv for ms /ed ; Great Axe for ek. All happy you have money and buy pizza and dedicated for server.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Tures Tos - Master Sorcerer << Near 700 frags, Max lvl on last edition 58. GOD OF REALISTIC WE TALKING TO YOU
I will spam there because i can't sit there without this server !

A good donation would be having your characters on the account you donate for always have 5 higher magic levels, starting on level 55 as a minimum level.

ond make in its donations . People buy items in game and you have money for dedicated. Make: Snowballs 70 atk for paladin ; demon armor + 4 mlv for ms /ed ; great axe for ek. All happy you have money and buy pizza and dedicated for server.

jajajajjajajjaja XD!

Already tried with donations. Barely anyone donated. Got like 5 euro/month. Wont help to put it as a dedicated host, most here would know that. A fat firewall costs additional money which would not be generated in this server. I wont waste my own money on this game since I don't even play it anymore or not at the moment. I wont give the server to some random person. There is no way this will work, not even if it would require everyone to pay-to-play. There is nothing special about my server, anyone can create it. I will retire now, I will probably never host a server again. If anyone wants to learn how to make a server like Realistic-War, I am glad to help. Sorry.

You killed me now man.... WHY ;( i will cry. Do it online only for some few days for us. You can't leave us like this. I please you do something. Look how many ppl count on you.

How i can contact with you to priv ?? we must talk i wanna try something

You killed me now man.... WHY ;( i will cry. Do it online only for some few days for us. You can't leave us like this. I please you do something. Look how many ppl count on you.

How i can contact with you to priv ?? we must talk i wanna try something

this dude loves ur server xD << he is about to cry XD!! LOL

ond if you give the ot and stuff maybe I can hosted :p

Tures Tos - Master Sorcerer << Near 700 frags, Max lvl on last edition 58. GOD OF REALISTIC WE TALKING TO YOU
I will spam there because i can't sit there without this server !

You forgot to mention about your bot also.

OND << he's know me and know i am not bot. And better stfu and help us to make it online again. We need him. OND you are last hope, please help for Real Steal and do something for us ;(

And one more thing.... Yes it's special you made the best war server for old tibia. Look, in lists of ots no more servers like this from long time. There was warloria more for 7.7 tibia and now we don't have any more. Every ots is close, you are last man who can help.

Last edited:
OND << he's know me and know i am not bot. And better stfu and help us to make it online again. We need him. OND you are last hope, please help for Real Steal and do something for us ;(

And one more thing.... Yes it's special you made the best war server for old tibia. Look, in lists of ots no more servers like this from long time. There was warloria more for 7.7 tibia and now we don't have any more. Every ots is close, you are last man who can help.

tuki calm down XD!

here is an ot you may like.. oso.hopto.org its 7.6 download their client and play there xD

tuki calm down XD!

here is an ot you may like.. oso.hopto.org its 7.6 download their client and play there xD

Men if you login now on 36.hopto.org you looking now ots sux work.
Mana fluids no work and is sux for play and no have priv chars and no players.
Now people no have any 1 good war ots for play.

If you guys want it back just donate Ond so he can buy cheapest dedicated for war ots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back