• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever considered updating to 7.6 or 7.72? Just to try? Then a lot more players would use mana shield and people's UEs wouldn't be a problem (Or maybe just increasing mana given by MF). Also, lowering field damage is a good idea, 'cause the only two things they're used for is A] senseless spamming by noobs and B] trapping (and well C] sneaky frags by Worr =p). So damage from them is not really vital to gameplay imo

Ever considered updating to 7.6 or 7.72? Just to try? Then a lot more players would use mana shield and people's UEs wouldn't be a problem (Or maybe just increasing mana given by MF). Also, lowering field damage is a good idea, 'cause the only two things they're used for is A] senseless spamming by noobs and B] trapping (and well C] sneaky frags by Worr =p). So damage from them is not really vital to gameplay imo

I've never thought of it. If we go back a year or two, the reason for switching from 7.6 to 7.4 was to reduce aim-botters and it was kind a kewl. But now I don't see how it matters. I have no personal view on this, however I think most players would like it to be 7.4 due to its old features with the damage, parcel-stack-block, uh trap, (faster pushing?) and so on

Crap idea, you Rewinds don't know how to play without utamo vita. Magic shield is for noobs especially when it's just war ots. More difficult i know but more fun also.

So true, all these ue spammer do is fucking gfb non stop throw energy bomb runes and then do a ue combo when your out of mana. I agree with Me again, you should remove the damage completely for fire bomb and energy bomb runes and increase the mf regain to 7.72 and keep everything else the same as 7.4.

- - - Updated - - -

Lower the max damage by ue plz, u kno how irratating it is when a retard cheats in a duel and ues fricking 330-340?

With that high mana reg it'd be totally impossible to kill someone 2 on 1 especially if that person can do both uh and manafluid, that'd be 400hp + 100mp every manafluid (almost) I just think this idea has some flaws.

I think it's good idea make it update for try on tibia 7.72/Just idk about what boters you tell because i saw in realistic mass of boters and i think it will be same with 7.72 with own client.

I can not play.
The last 2 days i have lags.
Today i 4 x dead by lag because i can't move.
It is the fault of my internet or this server?
I have no lag but 3-5 min play and i have big lags and can't move and people kill me in this time.
Who have the same problem?

I don't know what the problem is. I am not downloading any major files. I can reboot the computer later and see if it helps.

I haven't had any problems, could be your connection to the server tampon.

NEW CLIENT OUT. YOU NEED IT IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEBSITE OR BY CLICKING THIS LINK

Haha 5 players online at this time.
after you change client and people cant use bots anymore the players downgrounded.

ofc it is and always be Realistic "bot"-war.

Fail OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back