• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha 5 players online at this time.
after you change client and people cant use bots anymore the players downgrounded.

ofc it is and always be Realistic "bot"-war.

Fail OT
Not a fail OT, he provided everything needed for a perfect oldschool war server [Probably the best oldschool war server that's ever been online]

It's the COMMUNITY that is fail, which is 10x worse.

Haha 5 players online at this time.
after you change client and people cant use bots anymore the players downgrounded.

ofc it is and always be Realistic "bot"-war.

Fail OT

Well there was 23 people online then the server got hit down and I cant even log in now because of that.

[video=youtube;Am3PPsB-104]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am3PPsB-104&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Ond please change this map is sux boring all time only give Thais.
Is sux here eustached i have eustached exura sio fucking boter no have for sd.
Is no funny + your fucking boring map good for Boters you no search boters. I no make movies boters because people can be seen under a roof.

Last edited:
Not a fail OT, he provided everything needed for a perfect oldschool war server [Probably the best oldschool war server that's ever been online]

It's the COMMUNITY that is fail, which is 10x worse.

ye its the COMMUNITY who uses bots and i dont
probably u are a botter too

Server Closed because of massive bots, that is what Rane said before he shut it down

Was it really that bad though? I didn't notice a lot of botting aside from harmless vita botting or so, or did I miss anything?

Server Closed because of massive bots, that is what Rane said before he shut it down

Not sure on why you're lying but no, Ranie didn't say so, he didn't put it offline, I did after latest dos attack. It will be up some other time or I will give it to someone else to host. No, I won't provide a download link to anyone or so

I make mix movie Brick force game + realistic war:
[video=youtube;e4odkjcEK8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4odkjcEK8c[/video]

Not sure on why you're lying but no, Ranie didn't say so, he didn't put it offline, I did after latest dos attack. It will be up some other time or I will give it to someone else to host. No, I won't provide a download link to anyone or so
Hello ond, we need to play !! Please try to open it as fast as you can :/

Ond, I am really missing the server... can't you open it? ;/
Been sitting all day just waiting for the server to start without any success...
Come on, that server is obviously the only good oldschool war ot...
Ond............
Come on :)

:/ please try to give it to a trust member or smth we want it online!!

There simply is no server where you can just loggin and enjoy old school pvp now anymore. Since 36.hopto.org closed aswell. I miss pvping :(

36.hopto is DEAD? ;(

That is sad news, it didn't have a lot of players lately though, i remember when it used to have 100-150~ players on, it was so fun fighting then, doing quests was pretty fun as well.

Yeah 36.hopto.org is dead :(

"36.hopto.org is dead.
Thanks for playing
War server since 2006"

Taken from their homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back