• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it myself aswell. Thank you anyway Renanzor ^^

You cannot vote in this poll.

I had lvl 52 in my account (I logged off in game)

Did you vote from another account already?

Yeye I will lower it a little bit... in the meanwhile, you can try out the 1 vs 1 arena you' all been nagging me about. It's in the Old Knight Arena (Where you buy spells for knights in real tibia)

ty, i like it :p appreciated, is there any restrictions in the 1v1 arena thing?

It isnt fun to play with combo sd botters (Taze, Batizado, etc.)....

It isn't fun to see on this ot ppl like u and tampon. When u died on combo by someone, so they got bot. U are really annoying just learn to play

It isn't fun to see on this ot ppl like u and tampon. When u died on combo by someone, so they got bot. U are really annoying just learn to play

Wtf was OBVIOUS u used combo bot. So now dont say shit cuz im 100% SURE U USE COMBO BOT. Happens that i didn't cam it but someone else will.

Wtf was OBVIOUS u used combo bot. So now dont say shit cuz im 100% SURE U USE COMBO BOT. Happens that i didn't cam it but someone else will.

I think its funny, since ppl dont know how to combo other players while walking lol
Dude, listen for god sake, if his team has you pattern of walking clearly spoted, they can do things like hold SD and wait till he goes north/west (something like this) and you will die.
I do it all the time man, ffs.

Or it simply happens cuz they know where you're going. ^^

I think its funny, since ppl dont know how to combo other players while walking lol
Dude, listen for god sake, if his team has you pattern of walking clearly spoted, they can do things like hold SD and wait till he goes north/west (something like this) and you will die.
I do it all the time man, ffs.

Or it simply happens cuz they know where you're going. ^^

Yeye, I am walking to north /\. First SD hits me while im walking to north, but then i turn right 1sqm > and i get hurt too. WHO WILL AIM IN YOUR RIGHT WHEN U ARE GOING NORTH?

Yeye, I am walking to north /\. First SD hits me while im walking to north, but then i turn right 1sqm > and i get hurt too. WHO WILL AIM IN YOUR RIGHT WHEN U ARE GOING NORTH?

alot of people o.o. no decent tibian pvp would think you would run on a straight line north =p (unless your fuckin horrible)

It isnt fun to play with combo sd botters (Taze, Batizado, etc.)....
Count yourself among those who will never get good at this game.

You have used bots before and this is public knowledge, and regardless if you don't now, your reputation is ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back