• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl but tampon u stupid boy, he didnt shoot under roof, he was under bridge so he could see you there .,.......

I tried to play, the server is great.. but I cant due lags :/

btw, I havent seen such limited players in a long time.
They are using GFBs and UE.. e-field, you know.. creppy pvp ^^

It's because mastercores is down and realots was down, so i heard. A little too much people if you ask me!

Some people ingame told me, but it might've been false. If so, please accept my deepst apologies.

I am going to add later so you only can use ultimate explosion if you have taken one frag since you last logged in. Hopefully it will reduce ue spammers, but wont stop people using ue. Also thinking of removing energy bomb permanently...

Btw, thanks to Kijek for the idea

I am going to add later so you only can use ultimate explosion if you have taken one frag since you last logged in. Hopefully it will reduce ue spammers, but wont stop people using ue. Also thinking of removing energy bomb permanently...

ty bro :), if not too hard, make a 1v1 arena place where ue/gfb/energy bomb rune cannot be aloud? (if its not too much work please)

Just make firebombs/energybombs last 30 seconds.

Economy sucks on this ot. Loads of uers, people gfb 1x+ burst and lucky ue can kill yah(a mage atleast). If ur mana shield people spam gfb and energy bomb runes, then wave spam and shit, no sds are being shot. Only a couple good players. And the good players get owned by the ue spammers, even with mana shield there is still like 5 ppl ueing and waving no matter what. 1 vs 1 arenas will make it more funner as its a good server, noob ppl playing it. Sucks just because of thats.

Ond please change map all time Thais i s boring.
Maybe you change map for Edron or Ab'dendriel + caustom traps and new Quests.

My new movie:
[video=youtube;V4d_B7vM9lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4d_B7vM9lo[/video]

i remember old wars on abdendriel ... it was great 1!!!! PLEASE AB'DENDRIEL - YOU CAN GIVE ORIGINAL AB :) thais is rly boring
/
or search a nice mapper for edit maps :)

Imo let it be the way it has always been, don't start removing energy bombs or putting restrictions to UE. Good players will always be able to fight back, if you die it's because you made a mistake or you suck or you're simply out numbered, which usually leads to lone players using less popular tactics. Trying to fit us players into molds sucks and doesn't make anyone's day better. If you let your hp drop from a couple bursts and don't realize you should heal, there's no reason to go crying about it to the GM, you can only blame yourself.

Arena? There's nothing stopping you from going to a quiet area and dueling there. A waste of the admins time I think. The only thing I agree with is throw in a few other maps. And I have to say dx9 was much better, botters don't make a difference for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back