• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to talk with some1 who is hosting the server or serach on google, i think there should be some spoiler how to choose host server etc.

I found a hosting-company called Serverloft. 48 Euro / Month and no Setup-fee (which often lays around 100 euro) However I am not sure it's a good one.

I found a hosting-company called Serverloft. 48 Euro / Month and no Setup-fee (which often lays around 100 euro) However I am not sure it's a good one.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but that server is just as easy to get DDoS'd then your own one.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but that server is just as easy to get DDoS'd then your own one.

Probably not as easy, but I get your point. Thing is that I can then host the server and if they attack it they attack it. If I host it at my own home and get attacked, I can't use the internet for a day which is not an option. The people donating money to support it will be told before that there is no guarantee that it will not be attacked.

Probably not as easy, but I get your point. Thing is that I can then host the server and if they attack it they attack it. If I host it at my own home and get attacked, I can't use the internet for a day which is not an option. The people donating money to support it will be told before that there is no guarantee that it will not be attacked.

Might talk to my cousin which is the leader of the german Hosting company Aioc. He might host it for a good price and Im gonna make him secure it against 1tb ddos. Just gonna take me few hours to get in contact and well just an idea, think about it.

Might talk to my cousin which is the leader of the german Hosting company Aioc. He might host it for a good price and Im gonna make him secure it against 1tb ddos. Just gonna take me few hours to get in contact and well just an idea, think about it.

I cannot seem to find the website, can you provide me with a link?

I cannot seem to find the website, can you provide me with a link?

ye in a sec

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hosteurope.de/Server/Individual-Server/?gclid=CODjq8Hr9LQCFU-6zAod9SwAdQ signed here

1 TB ddos? Damn.

Ill be on Skype if you want a good hosting company which can block the attacks.

Not only you and i belive everygthing will be ok and Realistic will be the best war server ever :* and finally no more problems.

Since Ond cant pay for the server himself, he has now started a fundrace in order to get it up on a stable and DDoS protected dedicated server.
You should help him, just visit the website to donate and help him get it online!

Home - Realistic-War

I'll be willing to donate if I know that others will as well. Its not that much money and that sum should be a one-time-expense right? And then a smaller monthly fee?

I'll be willing to donate if I know that others will as well. Its not that much money and that sum should be a one-time-expense right? And then a smaller monthly fee?

That's the cost to prevent attacks. And if you donate, and the amount (after a time) still doesn't reach 120 euro, of course I will pay back to each and one who donated.

tuki here's your chance to get your beloved realistic back on y u no donatin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back