• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one donated, gave the one who did his money back. Perhaps aiming for a cheaper host would be better and just let the ddos come as it will?

In other news I edited tibianic-tools to work with the client so next time (if ever) you will be able to record your battles

No one donated, gave the one who did his money back. Perhaps aiming for a cheaper host would be better and just let the ddos come as it will?

In other news I edited tibianic-tools to work with the client so next time (if ever) you will be able to record your battles

you're the best xD

I think ond is one of the best oldschool hosters ever ;) ... after me that is :8

/gail

Ond you have try to use Comodo Firewall ??? it's best firewall of ddos attacks. My brother was have otserv and he was have same problem like you, when he installed comodo problems gone. This man who crashing my bro ots was making block internet connection and making resets computer of my brother. We must talk maybe i know how help you :) just msg me priv. Realistic war will coming back soon i have hope

Ond you have try to use Comodo Firewall ??? it's best firewall of ddos attacks. My brother was have otserv and he was have same problem like you, when he installed comodo problems gone. This man who crashing my bro ots was making block internet connection and making resets computer of my brother. We must talk maybe i know how help you :) just msg me priv. Realistic war will coming back soon i have hope

Hosting it in my own home is, as I've mentioned earlier in this thread, not an option

You should aim for a cheaper host. In my opinion, the attacks themselves aren't the problem, it's the fact that it can't just come back up since it's affects your internet connection. I can live with the attacks, knowing that the server will always be back up again shortly after, and as long as it keeps getting back online the no-lifer behind the attacks might slow down as it would have no immediate effect anymore. He might have known that it affected your connection and that his attacks would put the server offline for a matter of months with each series of attacks, but that won't be the case with a dedicated host. Let him attack it all he wants, but in the doing of it he should also get bored with it.

When i'm trying to open the client i have some error : video surface allocation failed (error code 12), please choose another video graphics mode

So, to record i only need tibianic tools?

- - - Updated - - -

i need that edited ones :D

So, to record i only need tibianic tools?

- - - Updated - - -

i need that edited ones :D

You can download the new client from website, in the folder there is the edited cam. Will assume since it's open source that the maker of it don't have a problem with me editing and removing some parts of it.

I cant open tibia, video surface allocation failed (error code 12), please choose another video graphics , GOOD client ond..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back