• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the old hoster of that epic aurea war sv? Real-war.ath.cx aka stodjegrand.mine.nu
Misd that sv also :/

It's not done yet, I'm making it from scratch

Can anyone recommend a good hosting service?

done with the server?

More or less yeah, haven't included any quests yet though because I haven't had time to create any. I've done some testing and it seems rather OK. I've never used OTHire before but it seems stable + makes it possible to use Znote AAC (converted by Peonso) which is nice too.

The damage formulas are the same as in previous versions of RW, however, you will lose soul-points when using ultimate explosion/energy wave/energy beam. The soul-points then tick back as usual when getting experience points + you get 5 soul points extra each kill. Sort of as it was on latest version of Sniper.

Levels are 50, magic level 45 for sorcerers and 50 for druids. Pox is still buggy, dealing huge damage, so I will fix that too ... and yeah. It count frags and deaths as it should, you don't lose items/skills/magic level when dying, you lose 40% of a level when dying though.

Thinking of making party-members lose 50% of splash damage (and direct damage). The map is currently only Thais, but when I converted the 7.6 map I made several fixes to the map before actually converting, which means all cities are able to be used. But let's start with Thais first...

Any suggestions? Note that events will be added with time.

great! I think you should just host it and if there is any bugs people will report it

And a 5 vs 5 arena where you pull the lever and choose whatever map you want by simply clicking on a lever aswell.

Damn! Best war ot ever back. Great to hear and I also think that paladins and knights should be deleted

make ek skills 80/80 and each 5 kills let him get as a prize ice rapier , that would be the shit

Cool :) I hope you can find a good host. Good luck with that! And that others may not attack your server too often.
Thinking of making party-members lose 50% of splash damage (and direct damage).

What's splash damage? And how would party members get or deal less of it? I didn't understand this sentence at all.

Cool :) I hope you can find a good host. Good luck with that! And that others may not attack your server too often.

What's splash damage? And how would party members get or deal less of it? I didn't understand this sentence at all.

Meant AOE(?) ultimate explosion, gfb and also runes like sudden death runes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back