• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistica | ONLINE NOW! | RL Tibia Based OT | 8.6 | 2 Days OTServlist Countdown

Yes there will be a 100 level in 1 day, elora 8.0 is 10x static and it had a level 100 in the first 24 hours, and Elora didnt have soft boots or cash in shop so this will be much easier, 12h id say

And whos talking about real tibia? Real tibia is a piece of shit, and yes on almost all servers you will be able to buy something, but on your OT you can get Everything straight from the SHOP and not from players which means people 1minute after start will have 1kk and soft boots. thats stupid cuz you cant compete without spending 20 euro. Even on real tibia (without those retarded transfers) when a server starts, everyonne is poor and there is fair competition, here its gone.

Webshop
You might be right about Soft Boots, I will discuss this.
We might disable it from the shop for the first 2-3 days.

Although, getting 1kk is pretty impossible.
1kk will cost you 75 EUR.

Experience
Well, it could be possible to reach 100 in the first day, if you play 24 hours.
I would truely respect the person, who reaches level 100 within 12 hours.
But still:
110 - 144 level, 6x
145 - 169 level, 3x
--> From here the perfect war-level will start <-- And it will be just 2x exp.
170 - 229 level, 2x
230+ level, 1x

You wouldn't even need to spend more then 6-7 hours to get level 100 on this server even if u don't donate, you seem very clueless.

I could bet you 50 euro i can take 100 within 5 hours if i just donated so i get 100k.

Experience is perfect Go and have a look at other servers experience hellsway,masiyah,hexana etc.
im not part of this server but the server owner is my friend and he did a lot of work and i love his server and i'll keep defending
and for your known it's not that bad to get lvl 100 in 1 day because war starts when you're 100+ and that will be cool if everybody more than lvl 100 and when they got lvl 100 exp will go harder and harder and it will be so hard to reach lvl 200 or 300!

You wouldn't even need to spend more then 6-7 hours to get level 100 on this server even if u don't donate, you seem very clueless.

I could bet you 50 euro i can take 100 within 5 hours if i just donated so i get 100k.

I could accept that bet :)

I thought it will be good project but seems shitty as hell, I'm sure that @Xiora is @Mr Osama.
Only players online will be spoofed and server gonna die in few days after launch.
Just my 2 cents.

Webshop Update

After taking a closer look at your feedback, and having a private message chat with a few people - We decided to remove Soft Boots from the webshop.

I thought it will be good project but seems shitty as hell, I'm sure that @Xiora is @Mr Osama.
Only players online will be spoofed and server gonna die in few days after launch.
Just my 2 cents.

Nope, I am not Osama.
Osama is a nice guy, who teached be a lot about LUA.

He is not part of the Realistica Team. As I said earlier, our team are only Dutch people.
I know that his Morinia got banned for Spoofing chars. This will never happen on Realistica. I can promise that.

I hope to see you on Realistica, and I would also love to hear feedback of you.

Im not sure if its a good idea to put the lootrate that low, especially because Quest is needed for Djins/Rashid.

Im not sure if its a good idea to put the lootrate that low, especially because Quest is needed for Djins/Rashid.
We create a total of 6 individual characters, which did 'bot' from level 8 to 150. None of them have been granted with items - But still every each of them made profit.
If you want to make some extra money, you would need to make cash-makers.

Even on Real Tibia it is possible to get rich, and that lootrate is 1.0 (Obviously)
Due to the fact that the lootrate is lower than on most OT Servers, it will be harder to climb levels and you will care more about dieing.

Although, if we find it really neccesary - We might increase it to 2.3 or 2.5 later

dont realy see why ppl is complaining, (yes he should remove cc's from shop) but it wont matter when the server been up for like 5 days. I belive it could be some rly nice wars and comunity if it gets some players.

We create a total of 6 individual characters, which did 'bot' from level 8 to 150. None of them have been granted with items - But still every each of them made profit.
If you want to make some extra money, you would need to make cash-makers.

Even on Real Tibia it is possible to get rich, and that lootrate is 1.0 (Obviously)
Due to the fact that the lootrate is lower than on most OT Servers, it will be harder to climb levels and you will care more about dieing.

Although, if we find it really neccesary - We might increase it to 2.3 or 2.5 later

u bot on ur own server and u have cc's at donations without realising it's pay to win. do iq test plz

u bot on ur own server and u have cc's at donations without realising it's pay to win. do iq test plz
I didnt give a donation to those 6 chars. It where 6 chars (which would take too much time to play manually, so we set-up a bot) to check the lootrate / exp-rate / skill-rate / deathloss etc.

We also might remove the crystal coins of the shop.
If you can give us more feedback about the shop, I would really like to hear that!

Nope, I am not Osama.
Osama is a nice guy, who teached be a lot about LUA.

He is not part of the Realistica Team. As I said earlier, our team are only Dutch people.
I know that his Morinia got banned for Spoofing chars. This will never happen on Realistica. I can promise that.

I hope to see you on Realistica, and I would also love to hear feedback of you.
I will check it out ;)
Btw. I feel like you had written Sweden in your location before this.

Sweden?
Nope, the server is hosted in France at OVH.
I am from The Netherlands. (You could check WhoIs information about realistica.net)

Cool to have you on board! Please let me know if you have any feedback. I will always look very carefully to all feedback.

I don't mean to piss on your cornflakes cos ill play for sure, but if you purchased a 3 day countdown and we are 2 days from launch where is the countdown exactly?

Edit - I see that you have now changed it to 2 days..

It's really not hard to exp even after level 170 x2.

You'll just set up your ElfBot and ding dong, ur level 200+.

Please prohibit cheating, boting and etc. Please need access to trading with djins, rashid etc. please need access to travler locked cities and islands and some more. To was to genuinely like Real "Realistica" :D Greetings!