• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistica | ONLINE NOW! | RL Tibia Based OT | 8.6 | 2 Days OTServlist Countdown

Players going from 105 online to 7 online in 1 hour speaks for itself.

How are there all these players above level 40 and NONE of them are promoted or gaining any levels?

Last edited:
Becuase you can't use djinn unless you do 1 hr long quest or buy it with real $$

How are there all these players above level 40 and NONE of them are promoted or gaining any levels?
Can you stop thinking that I am spoofing? Thanks.

I did spend freaking 450 euro and hundreds of hours on this OT.
Now, some random bugs what we can't figure out did happen and the OT is dead.

Becuase you can't use djinn unless you do 1 hr long quest or buy it with real $$
You also can't on real tibia.

The problem with the OT is, is that its too close too real tibia.
People are crying that they don't get money on first login.

The audience for 8.6 RL Map is just too low

So killing 5 rats and getting 500 gp from a task is not getting money?
The "audience" for this type of server is not dead. Why did you have around 60 players online yesterday? Then it showed that the server had not been tested for shit except you botting some characters and thinking that would do it.
The server died because you started a broken ass server and reseted it only to start it again the day after with A LOT of characters just being afk somewhere. You say that players do not want this type of server yet it was popular yesterday? Or did you MC characters yesterday as well?
Do not dare to blame that the server died because of the players. You killed it yourself and got no one else to blame except yourself.

i only walk to rats.. depot and darashia rotworms.. and find in lvl 15 like 6 ,7 bugs.. you need to clse server change the name and ip make a new user in otland fix all the bugs and open a server again HAHAHA 450 euros?

15:17 Bezzenino [50]: this server will probably die today
15:17 Bezzenino [50]: xD
15:17 Rachknus [24]: ye
14:51 Smoke [51]: r u serious?
14:51 Iceflip [41]: i found atleast 10-15 bugs
14:54 Patry'k [37]: eh bad server xD
15:10 Dashzowskii [8]: ot ttraaaaash

THE HELP CHANNEL :S

idk why otlanders be so happy when server fails guys im not a GM or anything but this owner is my friend and you guys don't know how much did he work on this server how much did he paid so you shouldn't be so happy when it fails and saying its bad server its shitty server give him a chance to fix it guys but you otlanders just make anybody disappointed but not all of you there is many of you that encourage others and tell them there is a bugs but in a good way and telling them to fix and telling them what also they like

please otlanders be kind guys

Indeed.
I am open for all feedback, and I replied to all feedback that has been given.
Yeah, the server failed - but that doesn't mean that I am an retard who has to die or throw his computer out of the window, according to some people who did PM me.

Instead, please give me some proper feedback and I will work on it.
I lost 400-450 euro - I don't care.. I am not here to make money, I am here to develop a good OT Server.

Just would like to receive PM's or a post-reply with proper feedback and proper bug report. I would even reward people with real money, if they could help me somehow..

You can not just spend money for hosting and advertising and expecting 'if you build it they will come'
You are nobody, and comparing 'you also can't on real tibia'
well guess what, real tibia stays online more then a week and has thousands of players
you are nowhere close to being taken as serious as real tibia so i wouldnt try to expect the same results
If I were to have done the djinn quest here it would have taken an hour or so, and thats about as long as your server even lasted total.

If you don't make ot servers convenient you won't have an audience
five of the top 10 servers are 8.6 servers
pretty much everything you said is invalid
GG!

So, are you planning to change/fix all the problems and stuff we told you to change/fix or is this project already over?

So, are you planning to change/fix all the problems and stuff we told you to change/fix or is this project already over?

Yeah, sure I am working on a fix.
I did pay someone to help me fixing the problems.

The main problem was the engine, which did fuck up so insane many things.

We are doing a few major fixes right now - And we will launch a beta-version of Realistica very very soon.
I already spoke with about 25 people who are really willing to beta-test.

After all these bugs are 100% fixed, we will launch again.
All beta testers, will receive a reward.

We don't know yet, what reward it will be. Probaly something such as 'rose-shield'.

Also, we are taking all feedback about the webshop.
Someone came up with an idea, what I like pretty much.

He said:
Make djinn & rashid available for everyone - but rashid & djinn will buy for 50-60% of the price. (Which is pretty decent with 3x lootrate)
If you get the scroll, they will buy it for 100% of the price.

Yeah, sure I am working on a fix.
I did pay someone to help me fixing the problems.

The main problem was the engine, which did fuck up so insane many things.

We are doing a few major fixes right now - And we will launch a beta-version of Realistica very very soon.
I already spoke with about 25 people who are really willing to beta-test.

After all these bugs are 100% fixed, we will launch again.
All beta testers, will receive a reward.

We don't know yet, what reward it will be. Probaly something such as 'rose-shield'.

Also, we are taking all feedback about the webshop.
Someone came up with an idea, what I like pretty much.

He said:
Make djinn & rashid available for everyone - but rashid & djinn will buy for 50-60% of the price. (Which is pretty decent with 3x lootrate)
If you get the scroll, they will buy it for 100% of the price.
oh wow i hope realistica will launch again and i can be one of the testers i really like this server and i want it to be online again!

Well, sounds like you are working hard on it.
Why don't you like the idea about the djinn for everyone and rashid only for premium users? I think it's less work for you and the best option for your players to get another profit. Are you going to reset the server after your test server is successful? When will the beta start?

Well, sounds like you are working hard on it.
Why don't you like the idea about the djinn for everyone and rashid only for premium users? I think it's less work for you and the best option for your players to get another profit. Are you going to reset the server after your test server is successful? When will the beta start?

Well, I am looking for people who can help me to set up a stable engine without bugs. A guy, who used to do it for me is very inactive at the moment. Also, he doesn't know how to compile
About rashid & djinn. Yeah, I am thinking about it, although the main reason for making a scroll for it - is to create community (trade channel).

OTs like Classicus have a strong community, because of this. (And few other factors, of course)

I gotta know tho, hundreds of hours on an rl map?
Exactly what did you do during this time which makes your rl map different from any other?

Well, I am not very experienced. I work super hard, because I want to have a good OT - I love to do that.
I have no clue where to find good data for 8.6 RL Map.
So, me and another guy did waste hundreds of hours on fixing all ourself.
We did unbelievable amount of bug fixes, because our data was shit.

We used this data:
http://www.tibiaking.com/forum/foru...0-totalmente-reformulado-by-gustavo-ferreira/
But the amount of bugs was insane, although we couldn't find better data.

I hate it when people are complaining or saying that I am doing it for money.
I did get private messages of people telling me 'fuck you, fucking retard.. you should suicide in real life, you can't even make a good OT'

I am not here for the money.. In my life, I like to make people happy - and even though my OT only got about 5-6 people online (because of the bugs)
I am sure, that these people respect me and my work (even though it sucks a little - compared to some other OTs). This is worth more than the hate posts on OTLand.

If someone got some good RL Tibia 8.6 or maybe even 8.0 data for sale - Let me know. I am more than pleased to buy it for a good price.
Or if someone wants to set up a project with me, I can take the financial risk.

I just want to launch an OT, which people enjoy to play on - So I can be happy, that I did something that people like