• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistica | ONLINE NOW! | RL Tibia Based OT | 8.6 | 2 Days OTServlist Countdown

Xiora

Reaction score
054316c2437e3054f264b2754e9af8e1.gif
ear Tibia Community, we are happy to spread this wonderful news around the Tibia world!Realistica is known as the best Real Tibia based server.
Realistica does always give the PvP-feeling that you always had on Real Tibia!

Guess what..? Yes! Realistica is finally ready for it's launch on Friday 8th of April 2016 @ 20:00 CET!

The Realistica Staff got many years of experience in developing high-quality OT Servers. After many weeks of testing, we found the perfect formula for RPG and PvP! You will absolutely love this!

5cc4e5efbf8c5f30e7dd143305c47c15.png

Server Information
The Realistica Staff did choose a low-medium exp rate. The reason for this exprate is all about the Real Tibia feeling.

Level 8 - 29 = 50x
Level 30 - 49 = 30x
Level 50 - 69 = 15x
Level 70 - 109 = 10x
Level 110 - 144 = 6x
Level 145 - 169 = 3x
Level 170 - 229 = 2x
Level 230 - 999 = 1x

Loorate, Skill Rate, Magic Rate

Obviously there are no training monks on Realistica. This would destroy the Real Tibia feeling. Although, our team did test these rates for many weeks. We came up with the best skill and loot rates in combination with this experience rate.

Lootrate: 2x
Skillrate: 5x
Magicrate: 3x

573706191c7a4bf8545c6bb4d32270be.gif

Have you ever wondered why you should buy a Premium Account? We will tell you about the special Premium Features.

First of all, you will gain 10% more experience than free players. Imagine how it feels to climb 10% faster than other players! Besides this, you will lose 1% less experience than free players.
Ofcourse this are not the only special features that you will gain by being premium. We will treat you like a premium member!
If you have a Premium Account you can rent and decorate a house in which you can store an unlimited number of items. Just imagine, a cosy picnic with your girlfriend in your own backyard. Moreover, you can use the bed or the hammock in your house to regenerate mana, health and soul points while dreaming sweetly.

On your journey you have met many new friends, now you all would like to unite in one guild. Nothing could be simpler! You just need a Premium Account and you are ready to found your own guild.

IP: Realistica.net
Based on Real Tibia
Start: 08 April 2016

d518eb1005a8393339eaf64168bccefa.gif

Last edited:
054316c2437e3054f264b2754e9af8e1.gif
ear Tibia Community, we are happy to spread this wonderful news around the Tibia world!Realistica is known as the best Real Tibia based server.
Realistica does always give the PvP-feeling that you always had on Real Tibia!

Guess what..? Yes! Realistica is finally ready for it's launch on Friday 8th of April 2016 @ 20:00 CET!

The Realistica Staff got many years of experience in developing high-quality OT Servers. After many weeks of testing, we found the perfect formula for RPG and PvP! You will absolutely love this!

5cc4e5efbf8c5f30e7dd143305c47c15.png

Server Information
The Realistica Staff did choose a low-medium exp rate. The reason for this exprate is all about the Real Tibia feeling.

Level 8 - 29 = 50x
Level 30 - 49 = 30x
Level 50 - 69 = 15x
Level 70 - 109 = 10x
Level 110 - 144 = 6x
Level 145 - 169 = 3x
Level 170 - 229 = 2x
Level 230 - 999 = 1x

Loorate, Skill Rate, Magic Rate

Obviously there are no training monks on Realistica. This would destroy the Real Tibia feeling. Although, our team did test these rates for many weeks. We came up with the best skill and loot rates in combination with this experience rate.

Lootrate: 2x
Skillrate: 5x
Magicrate: 3x

573706191c7a4bf8545c6bb4d32270be.gif

Have you ever wondered why you should buy a Premium Account? We will tell you about the special Premium Features.

First of all, you will gain 10% more experience than free players. Imagine how it feels to climb 10% faster than other players! Besides this, you will lose 1% less experience than free players.
Ofcourse this are not the only special features that you will gain by being premium. We will treat you like a premium member!
If you have a Premium Account you can rent and decorate a house in which you can store an unlimited number of items. Just imagine, a cosy picnic with your girlfriend in your own backyard. Moreover, you can use the bed or the hammock in your house to regenerate mana, health and soul points while dreaming sweetly.

On your journey you have met many new friends, now you all would like to unite in one guild. Nothing could be simpler! You just need a Premium Account and you are ready to found your own guild.

IP: Realistica.net
Based on Real Tibia
Start: 08 April 2016

d518eb1005a8393339eaf64168bccefa.gif
it has been a long time since i saw servers like this I am happy to finally see this OT, I will surely join with a few friends

Looked promising at first, but like someone said - the shop completely shattered the feeling for me to start.

Why is it?

There are no pay2win items
Don't listen to him i like your server and many will like it too also you bought a 3 days countdown in otservlist looks like you're very serious so players will come don't let anybody get you disappointed

Well, I am truely interessed in all feedback.
I would like to know, why you don't like the shop.

There are none Over-Powered Items, and all items are obtainable by playing the game.
Although, we offer people to buy some equipment to kick-off their adventure.

Well, I am truely interessed in all feedback.
I would like to know, why you don't like the shop.

There are none Over-Powered Items, and all items are obtainable by playing the game.
Although, we offer people to buy some equipment to kick-off their adventure.
everybody has his opinion but they should know that everything is obtainable so if anybody want to make it easy he buys but if he doesn't or he doesn't want to donate he can get it from the game itself
this server if freaken awesome i really like it!

100 lvl in 1 day "low exp" LOLOL

shop is SHIT because it ruins the Competition aspect of the game, unless you spend a lot of REAL MONEY you are going to be behind those who do which makes the game pay2win. on top of that its supposed to be a "hard" ot atleast by 8.6 orshabaal standards, yet u have all items in shop, it doesnt make any fucking sense, no way to play without spending rl cash

Why is it?

There are no pay2win items
Retarded Admin confirmed, any cash in shop is pay2win, softboots in shop are pay2win, someone who spends 20 euro at the start is going to have a MASSIVE advantage over someone who doesnt, which is the definition of pay2win u mongol, atleast make 6x loot so non donators can exp instead of making lootbag at minotaurs for 5 hours to have some cash as opposed to someonne who is just like lol 10 euro i got 100k@start lele

you've esentially removed competition from the game making it a game of who can spend more euros to exp

also the rates dont make sense 5x skills but exp so high, if a knnight just exps never trains hes gonna have 65 skills at 150 lvl, lmao

Last edited:
everybody has his opinion but they should know that everything is obtainable so if anybody want to make it easy he buys but if he doesn't or he doesn't want to donate he can get it from the game itself
this server if freaken awesome i really like it!
I suppose Osama is GM on this server cause of his comments.
What happened to Morinia? Made enough money?
It's still low as for 8.6, but I agree that it could be lower.

What happened to Morinia? Made enough money?

It's still low as for 8.6, but I agree that it could be lower.
hahahah i suppose that you just hate me anyways i'll just ignore you but morinia is closed for new updates and we are going to change the whole map castles,vip city,items, and system but for ur known i'm not a GM in this server but is it a crime that i love server too much?

shop is SHIT because it ruins the Competition aspect of the game, unless you spend a lot of REAL MONEY you are going to be behind those who do which makes the game pay2win. on top of that its supposed to be a "hard" ot atleast by 8.6 orshabaal standards, yet u have all items in shop, it doesnt make any fucking sense, no way to play without spending rl cash

You wont get level 100 in 1 day, we tested it many times.
The fastest players might get level 90, but it will go insanely slow after that..

Beside this. In the Topic is:
Server Information
The Realistica Staff did choose a low-medium exp rate.
* Also, from level 145 it will go very slow.
We find that level 150-190 is the best level for a good war feeling

From level 170 it will be 2x exp, which truely is low-exp compared to other OTs

About the webshop
On every OT and on Real Tibia, you can get an advantage by 'spending' money.
I could go on Real Tibia, buy 100KK for some real money and I could start SD'ing Dragon Lords.
There are no over-powered weapons. Also the weapons are level-binded and are in-game obtainable.
Moreover, the in-game obtainable weapons are stronger than the weapons in the webshop.

We could choose to sell 'addon dolls' only, but even that would be 'pay2win' because these could be sold for in-game money.

I think that Real Tibia is even more 'pay2win' due to the fact that Premium Area's are only available for Premium Accounts.

Osama is not influenced in this OT.
This OT is a collaboration between me and 3 real life friends (The Netherlands)
Although, Osama teached me a lot about LUA

Osama is not influenced in this OT.
This OT is a collaboration between me and 3 real life friends (The Netherlands)
Although, Osama teached me a lot about LUA
he just wants to make me angry idk why xD

You wont get level 100 in 1 day, we tested it many times.
The fastest players might get level 90, but it will go insanely slow after that..

Beside this. In the Topic is:
Server Information
The Realistica Staff did choose a low-medium exp rate.
* Also, from level 145 it will go very slow.
We find that level 150-190 is the best level for a good war feeling

From level 170 it will be 2x exp, which truely is low-exp compared to other OTs

About the webshop
On every OT and on Real Tibia, you can get an advantage by 'spending' money.
I could go on Real Tibia, buy 100KK for some real money and I could start SD'ing Dragon Lords.
There are no over-powered weapons. Also the weapons are level-binded and are in-game obtainable.
Moreover, the in-game obtainable weapons are stronger than the weapons in the webshop.

We could choose to sell 'addon dolls' only, but even that would be 'pay2win' because these could be sold for in-game money.

I think that Real Tibia is even more 'pay2win' due to the fact that Premium Area's are only available for Premium Accounts.

Yes there will be a 100 level in 1 day, elora 8.0 is 10x static and it had a level 100 in the first 24 hours, and Elora didnt have soft boots or cash in shop so this will be much easier, 12h id say

And whos talking about real tibia? Real tibia is a piece of shit, and yes on almost all servers you will be able to buy something, but on your OT you can get Everything straight from the SHOP and not from players which means people 1minute after start will have 1kk and soft boots. thats stupid cuz you cant compete without spending 20 euro. Even on real tibia (without those retarded transfers) when a server starts, everyonne is poor and there is fair competition, here its gone.