• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealMap 7.1/7.4 [HIGH EXP PVP-ENFORCED NO SKULL SYSTEM] START 2018/04/07 18.00 CET

tjafs

Solutions
Reaction score
5124865.png

Welcome to OldTibia V.1
Balanced Vocations
7.1/7.4 Gameplay:

* Real Tibia Map
*NPC System
*Quest System
*Monster System
All 7.1 & 7.4 Features such as:
*UH Trap
*Not overpowered manafluids
*Lure system
*Cannot push people if there's a parcel i.e
*7.1 & 7.4 Graphics
*Custom City Gengia)
-----------------------
StagesLevel
1-45 :80x
46-70 :50x
71-85 :35x
86-95 :25x
96-110 :15x
111-120 :10x
121-160 :8x
161-999 :5x
Deathloss:7x
Skills:15x
Magic:6x
LootRate:2.5x
-------------------------
Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
Conjure Runes in your backpack No Blank Need.
-Unique custom sprites-
-Bounty Hunter system-
-Events Zombie,Capture Flag,War Event-
Macro, aimbot, cavebot, Runemaker detections
All cheaters instantly removed from gameplay!
Oldtibia.net

Last edited:
Servers of this type are full of bots.

Conversion of new client graphics to 7.1

People do not even have to download or do bots for this, they just guess the port they have connects through the ip changer with a newer client they find and have built-in hotkeys.

Such servers full of bots are not pleasant to play.

For one thing I can only praise:

Behind a changed website, not looking like a pile.

Many servers this style how they have change graphic new version to old all have new style pages.

In general, the mere view of websites associated with the new Tibia immediately reminds me shit with hotkeys.

This time it will be a weak server full of bots, only with a better website, which does not instantly associate with this.

Fast Access added to Demona from Carlin Boat!
Fast Access added to Banuta From Thais Paladin Shop! (Mixed With New Monsters)
Travel to Mixed spawns in Gengia from Thais
(Dragons,Warlocks,Necromancers,Black Knights,Demons)

Oldtibia.net

I don't think making such a high rates will be good option. Probably it will die fast :/

@Cukierasek The server is only for Fun (We will not have any Donate Items/Money) (PK/WAR/Questing)
We will add a New in 4 weeks with low rates and pvp-e :rolleyes:

I feel it's a bit odd you havn't change the memory location of crucial information (every cheat works), yet you can automatically detect someone cave botting?
Way to high exp for 7.4 ppl will be bored after 8h of lvling

I feel it's a bit odd you havn't change the memory location of crucial information (every cheat works), yet you can automatically detect someone cave botting?
Way to high exp for 7.4 ppl will be bored after 8h of lvling
Server got antibot. Also why would i put a low/mid rate server there is like 10x of them on otservlist. i made this server for fun pvp/war :p
Im not here for money

Might wanna remove this rule if it's made for fun and war with these rates:

4. Player Killing
a) Excessive killing of characters who are not marked with a "skull" on worlds which are not PvP-enforced. Please note that killing marked characters is not a reason for a banishment.

Might wanna remove this rule if it's made for fun and war with these rates:

4. Player Killing
a) Excessive killing of characters who are not marked with a "skull" on worlds which are not PvP-enforced. Please note that killing marked characters is not a reason for a banishment.
Thanks will fix it :)

Back