• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealMap 7.1/7.4 [HIGH EXP PVP-ENFORCED NO SKULL SYSTEM] START 2018/04/07 18.00 CET

j26708

pobrane.png
@tjafs can you explain?

Obviously he intented to inject a RAT into tibia.exe but didn't go well. He wasn't aware of virus scanner.

Now please, don't try to act as this wasn't your goal, please, no.

client doesnt work and how come there are people on the who is online list ? lol spoof , viruses , bad start ./.

when dying u respawn like close to ur corpse, buggiest shit ive ever seen, you cant even tried the client yourself, aint playing bye

Im really sorry guys for wasting Time but this was my first server and i got scammed on the files and stuff so sorry for everyone that created characters!

OPEN REALESTA74
OPEN REALESTA74
OPEN REALESTA74

OPEN REALESTA74

OPEN REALESTA74

O P E N R E A L E S T A 7 4

It is interesting how they claim to be "hacked" or robbed, even though that wasn't the case. He modified sources files which he wasn't aware of and couldn't fix issues upon login. The server caused a lot of lags and this is NOT due to hosting server (see ping yourself), it was BAD configuration of the server and many bugs which owner didn't fix. I'm glad it didn't keep up.

Back