• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

yeah well i was expecting the real shit when i logged online. Of cource i was dissapointed when i couldnt use spells, make runes or summon creatures.

i still think ezz sent you 1000 euro in paypal to host this thread it cant be real

The guy is poor as fuck. I'm sure he'd have other priorities with such monies :p
The bare OT stack was lacking. Ofcourse, in production such bugs would be "game breaking". They are - however - mostly simply configurable values / easy changable and superficial.
You really have to see beyond the shell (OTServ) and look at the core (RealOTS) and realize the potential. We're slowly but surely getting there ^_^

Don't know Ezzz but he is devoted to his project and that's what counts. Not everybody can manage a project, on top of that it requires alot of attention in the beginner stages and even in production. You guys seem to have the materials, resources and chemistry to make it possible. I wish you all the best and I believe this will become a great server server.

Please ask moderator to remove Snorky from this thread
Or well in that case.. IPban, every single thread I saw Snorky bein racist towards every single server.... why do you even BOTHER looking here if you can do nothing else than bein so damn childish

Please ask moderator to remove Snorky from this thread
Or well in that case.. IPban, every single thread I saw Snorky bein racist towards every single server.... why do you even BOTHER looking here if you can do nothing else than bein so damn childish

"racist towards every single server" - I did not know tibia servers were a race, my bad bro. The word you're looking for is "hateful"

Don't know Ezzz but he is devoted to his project and that's what counts. Not everybody can manage a project, on top of that it requires alot of attention in the beginner stages and even in production. You guys seem to have the materials, resources and chemistry to make it possible. I wish you all the best and I believe this will become a great server server.

he has devoted his whole life to otland, trying to make a successful server. I dont know if years of failure is a good resume.

Syrianer gifter sig visst inom familj, endast.

"racist towards every single server" - I did not know tibia servers were a race, my bad bro. The word you're looking for is "hateful"

he has devoted his whole life to otland, trying to make a successful server. I dont know if years of failure is a good resume.

Syrianer gifter sig visst inom familj, endast.

Ow right .. now everything make sense!
I mean even if what you are stating are correct, how is this your businesses weather he is successful or not?
But ok.. lets say its your businesses, what have you done that's so great which grant you the justification to judge other?
I mean if you spend half the time you did here writing 99.9999% bullshit you would have a decent server your self... I mean the looking of everything you are saying daily you must be extremely experienced and famous programmer..
But then again.. you actually have to posses some kind of intelligence to code anything at all
oh right, nvm.. lol
you are the pure definition why OT community is dieing

Last edited:
@Taze said Doesnt matter if there is bugs

doesnt matter if there is bugs? you fkn noob ofc it matters because you cant even finish a mission of quest because of debug
noobs will be noobs forever
OK...this is..ye OK so you mean that ppl plays hr servers mainly to do quests.
images

Server will be highrate anyway? Doesnt matter if there is bugs
Well i just understood that taze knew What he was talking about, besides that, dafuq u all staff r thinking about, making another he 1-5x server? Don't we have enough with spectrum? I may know a shit about PCs programming bots tricks or whatever this tibian old school community brags about, but anyone with some business knowledge, not even too much of it needed, would make a good market study, oldschool community is divided by, mainly those who have time to waste and those who dont. Actually those who already had time áre starting or played spectrum alrdy, a great % of those who starter early cant keep playing/got bored/áre hunted.
Do you really think this community can fill 2 lr? Or other question that could fit better in this situation, u think community can pay the amount of money needed to make both servers non-defecitable+compensate whole effort ur staff or iryont are putting on it? Im glad of finding people that wants to work and likes What they do, the only thing i wanna see is that this story will end arriving a good port. Actually the wind is strong but if u don't aim well where you wanna go...u wont find anything else than a desert...hopefully i am wrong and u are doing well. Im part of those who don't have time to spend in a lowrate sv. But my opinión i think it was objective. Good luck with the development.

by the time this project is finished and ready to launch. spectrum server will be alot less intresting. Cause i doubt it that this server will be done soon.

by the time this project is finished and ready to launch. spectrum server will be alot less intresting. Cause i doubt it that this server will be done soon.
In that case i shouldnt be around this thread anymore, ill check sometimes but in the end its the same, i dont have time. Best wishes for this project, ill be checking also war cams when possible ;p

Can someone give us some information or let us know when is gonna launch the server? We're waiting for it.

Can someone give us some information or let us know when is gonna launch the server? We're waiting for it.

Hello, sooner than you'd expect :)
Currently, after patch #4 we haven't received anymore bug reports or issues. However, there's still an issue I need to take care of; Invisibility, I'm working on the server side system on which monsters and players invisibility is handled, so it acts the way it does on RealOTS.

After I address that single bug, we might be ready to go on production.

check food system and duration time of it
in your place i will do something about monsters as well because i know they are not walk properly

check food system and duration time of it
in your place i will do something about monsters as well because i know they are not walk properly

I have the food formula on my list since Patch 1 and I haven't addressed it because I haven't felt it important, but since we're out of bug reports now I will take a look at it.
For monsters; more information could come in handy.

82WBc.jpg

when this is at rope spot or ladder cannot rope things

i know you already "adressed" those things but yet they do not work like they should

and i saw like orc shaman have summon a snake and that snake was created one floor above shaman

-patch 5 already implemented? because once again I got fooled by the mighty debug

also, mana fluid effect graphing is missing

Last edited:
I don't know how and why but dog just disappeared in the red circle I've marked:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here, taken from RealOTS files' release, Ezzz:
I'm shaking right now!! 30 minutes to download in 2 mb download speed, omg I'm just shaking like crazy ~

HOLY SHIT !! IT'S REAL HOLY SHITTT !! Opening the .part file with winrar shows map sectors, and .MONS FILES OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the views I'm the first person to ever download it ! :D

I believe it's not completed, can't find teleports.dat.

Experience and obstinance :) Congratulations Ezz for your project.

Last edited:
I have the food formula on my list since Patch 1 and I haven't addressed it because I haven't felt it important, but since we're out of bug reports now I will take a look at it.
For monsters; more information could come in handy.

as long as you use 1x mana/hp reg on the real serv the food will be just fine. If you have 3x mana/hp reg you will need to eat 3x more food than normal, which is where it becomes kinda wierd.

Back