• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

Toor

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
H43arDF.png

A project to recreate RealOTs.
This is a non-commerical project.​

WE ARE CURRENTLY HOSTING A PUBLIC TEST SERVER
Create your account at http://www.realots.net/
Report bugs, suggest features and provide us with feedback
~*Ip*~: realots.net
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 7.72
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: France, ESXi powerhouse 1GBit/s Internet connection.
~*Website*~: www.realots.net
~*Exp rate*~: variable for testing purposes
~*Map*~: Real map
~*Loot rate*~: variable for testing purposes
~*Server type*~: PvP RPG
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: High :p

More Features:
~*Replication of 7.7 CIPsoft engine*~
~*DDoS protection*~
~*Stage system*~
~*All quests*~

Being a one on one replica, NPCs, monsters, map, spells, quests, actions and raids. Discarding complete OpenTibia to OpenTibia compatibility making this one of the best unique servers out there.​
With the help of reverse engineering and testing, pretty much all RealOTs features was added.

Convertion of the map files: all map files were entirely converted into a single OTBM, featuring every single data from the original files (original refreshable tiles, quests, special events and objects).

Usage of the real files: This server uses the original CIP 7.7 files as a basis for game mechanics, while retaining the flexibility of the OTServ stack.

Features
  • Smarter hostile creatures, no more dumb nor retarded path finding from hostile creatures unlike normal OpenTibia servers, experience an accurate movement for fast leading creatures like a Giant Spider. The role playing feel of a ranged creature being chased down, the role playing feel of monsters having each a different strategy mode.
  • Map saving feature; allowing the server to save and refresh the entire map data to keep a live server data and an original server data. No fear of losing your loot bags if it's in a non-refreshable tile.
  • Original spells and runes formulas. Thanks to a deep and long-term reverse engineering process, we were able to get the right functioning of all computed formulas in RealOTs to OpenTibia.
  • Attack & Defense formulas. After the discovery of RealOts formulas code in the reverse engineering process, we were able to DE-codify the code of projection of creature attacks and defensive formulas, this including distance attack formulas.
  • Every single thing you've seen in RealOTS
It has been widely known that RealOTs is a good game server engine, made by CipSoft, however being very limited itself without the original sources.

Last edited:
The http:// leads to galonia.net or w/e while www.realots.net leads to realots URL, you should fix that.
Keep up the good work probably alot of work to get these files working even for a beta/test Server.

Good luck..

Fixed the URL. We've fixed a couple of bugs on test as well today. Check it out and if you encounter anything strange do let us know.

Sweet. I hope i can spend my summer playing RealOTs!

Defenetly the most fun and stable server i've played. Similar to Tibianic but slightly easier to level.

Questions:

1) When will the server be online? This summer?
2) Will all the custom stuff be included? (Assassin stars, Light bolts, Enchanted weapons etc)
3) Will new stuff be added? Shared Experience, Tasks etc?
4) Proxies?

Thanks.

Last edited:
If I read well, he do not have the sources for the server, which means he cannot configure a custom client and also not a anti bot system, at least not a good one...
These 2 points are very important, did you thought about a solution for them?

If I read well, he do not have the sources for the server, which means he cannot configure a custom client and also not a anti bot system, at least not a good one...

If i read well, you never played realots before.

RealOT's was the first server ever to have an anti bot client. I really doubt he will host it without anti-bot client.

So here is an answer for you: you don't read well.

More Features:
~*Replication of 7.7 CIPsoft engine*~

It means, basing on the real cipsoft files - they've remade OTServ. Just log in and feel it.

Great job Ezz.

If i read well, you never played realots before.

RealOT's was the first server ever to have an anti bot client. I really doubt he will host it without anti-bot client.

Now it's their engine so they can do with sources what they want.

I have some free time to play and test some.

Suggestions:
- the website: realots image is too wide
- information about "pre-save" should be shown just once - not twice - and 30 sec before.

Will there be also house auctions on the website?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I noticed yesterday, not sure if it has been editted, but Druids are not able to make GFBs. Not sure if it was like this in 7.72, but I feel like this shouldn't be the case, makes it quite hard to play them.

Also the helpdesk tab on the site now leads to the account creator for some reason.

I have some free time to play and test some.

Suggestions:
- information about "pre-save" should be shown just once - not twice - and 30 sec before.

But that would ruin the fun you have when PKing just before reboot :'(

But that would ruin the fun you have when PKing just before reboot :'(

I mean normal saves during the game, not global reboot.

12:43 Server is pre-saving game in 3 minutes.
Please mind it may freeze.

12:45 Server is pre-saving game in less than a minute.
Please mind it may freeze.

12:46 Players state saved successfully.
Next server pre-save in one hour.

Oh, I understand. That's true. If it does freeze, then sure send a message, but if it doesn't don't bother having a message at all before a general save.

Are your goal to make something unique or just try to recreate something that already exist?

Is there a hotkey system? :( We like the old way to aim and fight... do you have aimbot on here? ://

Will it be lowrate or middle rate after test server?:)

I found some bugs:

1) Spells have incorrect exaust formulas
2) Monsters move in wierd ways
3) You can use heal spells and attack spells at the same time (Just like in 8.1 +)
4) If you're using spells, you cant use attack weapons. (You cant use wand and exori vis, the wand will only shoot once you don't use a spells for 2-3 seconds)
5) Since the mana/hp reg currently is 5x, you need 5 times the amount of food (I have to eat around 2-3 ham/sec)
6) You cannot force a summon to move. It can only follow you.

This is the bugs i found myself, while hunting minotaurs for 30 minutes. I dont know why you don't host your already perfekt RealOTs server. It had custom items, and custom spells and EVERYTHING worked as it should. This "server" is full of fucking pathetic bugs, OT servers had back in 2008.

What's wrong with the server you already have? It's the perfect low-rate server.

Back