• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

82WBc.jpg

when this is at rope spot or ladder cannot rope things

i know you already "adressed" those things but yet they do not work like they should

and i saw like orc shaman have summon a snake and that snake was created one floor above shaman

-patch 5 already implemented? because once again I got fooled by the mighty debug

also, mana fluid effect graphing is missing

It seems I missed to check for other pool ids on the tile, lol. I will add them now, sorry.

I don't know how and why but dog just disappeared in the red circle I've marked:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here, taken from RealOTS files' release, Ezzz:

Experience and obstinance :) Congratulations Ezz for your project.

Yes, that's the max distance that dog can walk.

it very nice to see that you work on server but in my opinion there is need more of players who will test this server to his full possibility

Patch #5 has been released and is live, this addresses all late week reported issues.

I've checked your suggestion with Haste, Great Haste and BoH, asked to players and they disagreed, also in case it's that case for your point; We have seeing sometimes including in Tibia.com a problem with haste spells and boh not doing as much effect on certain player levels, this is a global thing related to Tibia itself.

These last issues you faced, were caused by other things I fixed. The ladder bug for instance, I forgot to add other pool IDs to rope functionality. We're getting close to were we want, during each patch, we see less and less fixes, and most of them are only superficial and behaviour related, nothing big at all. People have just been putting hate because it isn't CipSoft server itself, they will have to move on and forget about CipSoft server and learn that a remarkable remake of CipSoft engine is way better.

This server is a 1/1 server to what RealOTS is, we have everything from the original RealOTS, but people again are just paying attention to the minimal bugs and that it is indeed a test server.

Patch #5 has been released and is live, this addresses all late week reported issues.

I've checked your suggestion with Haste, Great Haste and BoH, asked to players and they disagreed, also in case it's that case for your point; We have seeing sometimes including in Tibia.com a problem with haste spells and boh not doing as much effect on certain player levels, this is a global thing related to Tibia itself.

These last issues you faced, were caused by other things I fixed. The ladder bug for instance, I forgot to add other pool IDs to rope functionality. We're getting close to were we want, during each patch, we see less and less fixes, and most of them are only superficial and behaviour related, nothing big at all. People have just been putting hate because it isn't CipSoft server itself, they will have to move on and forget about CipSoft server and learn that a remarkable remake of CipSoft engine is way better.

This server is a 1/1 server to what RealOTS is, we have everything from the original RealOTS, but people again are just paying attention to the minimal bugs and that it is indeed a test server.

dogs disappearing etc is not minimal bugs. You need to understand that there are probably only five people online checking for bugs, which means that the odds of people finding them are very small. When you later on host your server with 200 + people online there are going to be a lot of bugs left, and it's probably going to cause a reset.

dogs disappearing actually is weird, they say chupacabras in mexico's eat them and cattle during the night.....

dogs disappearing actually is weird, they say chupacabras in mexico's eat them and cattle during the night.....

Dogs do disappear when they are outside their home radius. Only fleeing monsters like Deer, Rabbit, etc.. won't disappear and they won't walk further than their home radius.

dogs disappearing etc is not minimal bugs. You need to understand that there are probably only five people online checking for bugs, which means that the odds of people finding them are very small. When you later on host your server with 200 + people online there are going to be a lot of bugs left, and it's probably going to cause a reset.

What part of the latest bugs are only minimal and related to the engine, not to RealOTS file you don't understand? Even if there were 500 players, the only in case bugs we would only see now, would be feedback and suggestions only about something that should be 2 but not 3, simple as that. I know because of all the testers that love the gameplay we have I get incredibly great feedback.

This is patch #5, and I assure you patch #6 might come with only changes for something to work more accurate to RealOTS:
  • You can now look at invisible monsters
  • Monsters re-targeting speed has been decreased by 10%
  • Monsters will no longer summon other creatures if they don't have a target.
  • Changes in monsters strategy
    • Monsters will smart haste
    • Monsters will no longer re cast invisible spells if they are already invisible
    • Monsters will only summon creatures if they have a target
Added in patch 5 as of 05/14/2015:
  • Ultimate Explosion damage type has been reverted to physical
  • A workaround has been addressed concerning player vs player damage

check poison field because when you walk around all over again at the field it cause a 5 hitpoints per step into a poison normally a hit shall only be taken once at first taken step than when you are already poisoned and make once again step onto a poison you lose no hitpoints
don't forget mana fluid

Gayl wanted to sound funny but something went wrong

Last edited:
check poison field because when you walk around all over again at the field it cause a 5 hitpoints per step into a poison normally a hit shall only be taken once at first taken step than when you are already poisoned and make once again step onto a poison you lose no hitpoints
don't forget mana fluid

Gayl wanted to sound funny but something went wrong

I remember that about poison fields, I will take a look at it.
What about mana fluids ?

mana fluid is missing a graphical effect

and that debug with invisible warlords is still occuring

mana fluid is missing a graphical effect

and that debug with invisible warlords is still occuring

Yes, I'm looking around for old sources about how did invisibility worked in old Tibia, I will deep look into sourceforge opentibia ^^
About fluids not showing effects; I will corroborate this on the real server I remember it did show effect.

Give us cash or free runes so exping isnt such a struggle so everything can be tested

Alright, Patch #6 will come with total oldschool invisibility from monsters in order to stop many issues with invisibility.

Give us cash or free runes so exping isnt such a struggle so everything can be tested

I'm giving free cash to anyone who asks me in game, just handed you 100k ^^

Alright, Patch #6 will come with total oldschool invisibility from monsters in order to stop many issues with invisibility.

I'm giving free cash to anyone who asks me in game, just handed you 100k ^^

took me three messages and i got 5k.

utani hur make no affect on player speed, as well bohs do not work

what ive experienced is that on some levels the speed boost works different. It depends on what ground you walk too if the speed boost actually work or not. for example if you use boh and then haste on level 61 you notice difference on grass, but when you put on +time ring you don't notice any more speed of the time ring. Does this mean the time ring don't work? no it doesn't cause use it on other tiles and you do notice speed difference again.
May i know what lvl you are? Maybe that explains why

Back
Top Bottom