• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

Coca-Cola is a carbonatedsoft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world.[1] It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta, Georgia, and is often referred to simply as Coke (a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States since March 27, 1944). Originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton, Coca-Cola was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coke to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.

Coca-Cola is a carbonatedsoft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world.[1] It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta, Georgia, and is often referred to simply as Coke (a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States since March 27, 1944). Originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton, Coca-Cola was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coke to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.
gif info of fanta or rito

coca cola nowadays is shit!
i remember when coca cola gave me a boost (such as 'utani hur), those were great times indeed!
cant remember when i have got drink coca cola last time

@SnorkY i'm dumb for telling OTHER retards what they don't know? Hmm, your logic on every thread is so on point, my friend.

you think they're retarded, but you are.

You make no sense, dude. You just hate on EVERY persons' post, like.. You must literally have nothing better do in life. Fuck. Every single OT, oldschool or not, I see you fuckin complaining on or crying about SOMETHING. Quit your bullshit, and grow up. You're what ruins this community.

can you tell me why there is so much "noob" bugs when u got original cip files?
2nd questions, when ur old server was online some years ago it had same bugs?

Exactly

No one has CIP files not the current ones or the old ones

I've been busy these last days dealing with hyper inflation and sudden dollar price increase in the black market, therefore had no time to work on the server.

A patch has been addressed to address these 2 last reported issues:
  • BOH/Time Ring formula is still for RealOTS not OTServ, hence where it doesn't give much of a boost
  • Losing premium time with any character sends the characters to veteran start (Thais) careless if you have no vocation.
I need to take a look at the houses at Ankrahmun, for some reason you can't walk next to the wall, I need to reproduce this with a normal char.

can you tell me why there is so much "noob" bugs when u got original cip files?
2nd questions, when ur old server was online some years ago it had same bugs?

Exactly

No one has CIP files not the current ones or the old ones

Can't you people read?

Last edited:
I've been busy these last days dealing with hyper inflation and sudden dollar price increase in the black market, therefore had no time to work on the server.

A patch has been addressed to address these 2 last reported issues:
  • BOH/Time Ring formula is still for RealOTS not OTServ, hence where it doesn't give much of a boost
  • Losing premium time with any character sends the characters to veteran start (Thais) careless if you have no vocation.
I need to take a look at the houses at Ankrahmun, for some reason you can't walk next to the wall, I need to reproduce this with a normal char.

Can't you people read?

He's probably asking why you're not using the old files, since it already had custom mapping, custom monster and custom items while using the real engine.

He's probably asking why you're not using the old files, since it already had custom mapping, custom monster and custom items while using the real engine.

The reasons are rather simple:

- The original 7.7 engine has a bug which causes it to periodically "crash" (hogging 100% CPU, forcing a reset to server save)
- Any custom feature that didn't involve NPCs required countless of hours research, reverse engineering just to make a simple modification
- Extending the map was a tedious effort, converting from OTBM to CIP .sec format often caused critical quests to be corrupted
- Moving from closed-source (read: no-source) to open source may not produce the desired perfection in the beginning but in the long run the server will be damn near perfect. The benefit of the flexibility we will have far outweigh the benefit of having a perfect server from the start.

So instead of going the easy way and just run the original server that's virtually static we've chosen the hard way and backport all the functionality to OTServ. We'll end up with a better server that's ready for the future instead of being stuck in the past.

The reasons are rather simple:

- The original 7.7 engine has a bug which causes it to periodically "crash" (hogging 100% CPU, forcing a reset to server save)
- Any custom feature that didn't involve NPCs required countless of hours research, reverse engineering just to make a simple modification
- Extending the map was a tedious effort, converting from OTBM to CIP .sec format often caused critical quests to be corrupted
- Moving from closed-source (read: no-source) to open source may not produce the desired perfection in the beginning but in the long run the server will be damn near perfect. The benefit of the flexibility we will have far outweigh the benefit of having a perfect server from the start.

So instead of going the easy way and just run the original server that's virtually static we've chosen the hard way and backport all the functionality to OTServ. We'll end up with a better server that's ready for the future instead of being stuck in the past.

Only the first point there actually matters, since the custom stuff is already done. I doubt people need more custom stuff.

So you decided to open a new server that's total shit because the real deal "has a bug". OK TY

server was up years before and ppl loved it and it DID NOT CRASH so dont say "ppl need new stuff" coz that is bullshit

Back