• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

Creatures that summons can get their summons on open holes causing them to fall down a level.
Creatures such as dragon lords can place there fire bomb on open holes and it stays there, you can still go down but you cant rope items or other players if its a field on it. Im sure players can place their runes in such a way to.

Game mecanics feels waaay of. Moving things in your bp while mapclicked, roping, eating

Its been a few weeks since i played the test server, so i dont know if it has been fixed or not.

the realots is doom because of this otserv engine thing... i cant describe how bad it is on the moment... for me tibia in versions of 7 and so on was succes only because of its unique engine and mechanics which in game gave a lot of pleasure while playing... realots give me a feeling which realtibia gave it to me when i have played a server for the first time but now when i entered a game i was just dissapointed in any point of game... i remember from the very beginning when i just log in into realots and didn't want to stop play that game, right now the feelings and all that enthusiasm is gone

now procedure of the errors will not be stopped
I didn't log to game in few weeks and i was curious if something got changed but i have been dissapointed once again. There is nothing what has been changed in last few weeks... logged into game... find another issue. I have summoned a monk and he was like my biatch (read slave) he just keep follow me instead of standing still or few steps next to me... but those are just tiny tiny errors which have to be made and polished at the end... keep fact that there were only 10 players online record, can you imagine if there was a lot lot more of people finding new issues day by day?...

the problem is the engine of game sucks. I will line and keep pointing that sentence every time because engine really suck

for me the most important are : melee dmg, rune dmg, spell formulas and exhausted which realots and realtibia was presenting in their previous gameplay and engine... the ots which you presents on this moment gives no feeling at all

in realots which i used to play all was perfect but here i cant stand how bad it is.. SRY

^thats what everyone said a few weeks ago when they started this shit but they didnt listen

Another server with "standard" acc maker... Maybe some changes? Logo? It is so booooring.

any news about start?

Sorry, not on Toor's fault but mine, I totally disappeared due to life issues I had to take care of, like a real job and not being accepted into college for example.
Expect news soon.

Basicly its his fault as much as yours since he could take the time to msg her aswell?

Since we received some complaints about some small issues directly coming from our conversion of NPCs, after 4 days I have made a parser, lexical analyzer and interpreter to use the real NPC files.

jnvQZic.png

Just the same way CipSoft did it. People wanted the real thing, we shall give them the real thing ^_^

Basicly its his fault as much as yours since he could take the time to msg her aswell?

Both have been busy, first I had to fix an issue with monster fields spawning over holes, summon creatures being too close to you, the moving and using item delays being annoying.

Was busy for months, the project is done since 3 months ago, I will set up a fun pvp server until I see it actually has potential in the community and that it succeeds.

That's ok. Just make it possible to create acc on the website and make high exp stages.

Last edited:
Back