• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Need a new link in this website...

account management link in menu, because if you create a new account you never access after this time...

Have a small text: "

Zunrii this kid from Glassys team
Everbot Team_/
I dont like Punio either because he is botting aswell as proven in his thronia streams (most used programs on Windows 10 ''elfbot/blackd'' xD but he's right zunri is with the elfbot team xD.

W
I dont like Punio either because he is botting aswell as proven in his thronia streams (most used programs on Windows 10 ''elfbot/blackd'' xD but he's right zunri is with the elfbot team xD.

its was just 1 guy was useing Elfbot on thronia and he quit after he get deleted so is not all of my team using bot mylize everyone Punio always using bot on tibianus - oldera - classicus so please Inter stop asslicks punio :D

There's 2 hours till server is supposed to start & yet no client is released? Comon man, I was really hoping for this to be real...

Webiste is a big fail look like fucking monkey can't downolad client no coundown on webiste everybody got diffrent time in this country so how the fuck server can start on 18:30 if every one got diffrent time are us fucking seourius i know countdown its on otseverlist but not everyone know about it i think the guy who is making the website is a fucking crack pot.

The client is now announced you can download it here.

The server is starting 18.30 GMT +1 it's no difference, a few other countries have different time zone, nothing I can do about that also. I hope you all good luck.

ps.
Increased the spawn rate incase of massive rookgaard fight

The client is now announced you can download it here.

The server is starting 18.30 it's no difference, a few other countries have different time zone, nothing I can do about that also. I hope you all good luck.

ps.
Increased the spawn rate incase of massive rookgaard fight

But 18:30 in what timezone? Just say what timezone you're reffering too and everyone can calculate their own lmao xd

thanks so much!!! :p

ecstazya, just some questions, now that no one is talking about religion or about how they hate other countrys...

there will have acess to gm island? i mean old times wwe had ``godworm`` that was rotworms with heal spells to train...

runes on npc? with the real price i mean 1 bp uh 3,5k...

promotion really 10k?

Last edited by a moderator:
ecstazya, just some questions, now that no one is talking about religion or about how they hate other countrys...

there will have acess to gm island? i mean old times wwe had ``godworm`` that was rotworms with heal spells to train...

promotion really 10k?
Ofcourse runes are in shop, promotion is 10k like always on realots, no I didnt add that map part since I thought players who start RealOTS today are not with the same mindset as the older oldschoolers so they would not like it.

Edit1: Over 730 accounts are created! Wiho this is really nice! I hope you guys enjoy as much as I will.

promotion really 10k?

there better not be something called godworms lol...

and yeah GM you should really change promo to 20k... keep it challenging to get otherwise people make a bunch of mcs soon and just bot rune makers

PUT CLIENT ON WEBSITE NO EVERYONE IS ON OTLAND IDIOTS U WILL BE GOT 30 PPL CUZ THAT ONLINE ON START !

Good, cause that islando was a shit for server community, there was this godworms, and a respaw of black knight that gives bunch of loot... better not have that! thanks for information!!

Back