• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Well done now hope there is gonna no ddos and its gonna be got if there at start its gonna be at least rat raid xd :)

Fixed so the american proxy is working now :)

1h and 10 minutes left lets go!!

Only me got problem with changing current password ? Chisus i don't know how to even back to account managment on this website xd

please make the loot 1x. 2x makes it level 60 mage profit while pg like no other vocation. also:

"Please choose a name, vocation and sex for your character." when creating a character. I think you only choose name and sex ;)

My Bitdefender already deleted your client since it detected some viruses in this

My account received 5 days of premium time , and my friends who started today and yesterday they got the account two days , whether it is subject to the earlier setting up an account?

My account received 5 days of premium time , and my friends who started today and yesterday they got the account two days , whether it is subject to the earlier setting up an account?
I've updated so all accounts recieved 5 Days of prem?

Back