• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

"RealOTS stop working" when i open it :| and nothing hepend. Anyone know how to fix it?

Yes, we are adding that now, had an issue with it but it'll be fixed within a minute

Is there only proxies? no original login? Sometimes proxy may be troublesome and lagg or even go down, would be good if there's an original login in that case so you can save your char in case of danger :)

But anyhow, I trust you enough that without even login to the game yet I've bought 12 premium roses, for me and my wife :)

Is there only proxies? no original login? Sometimes proxy may be troublesome and lagg or even go down, would be good if there's an original login in that case so you can save your char in case of danger :)

But anyhow, I trust you enough that without even login to the game yet I've bought 12 premium roses, for me and my wife :)

Wow, sweet man.

Will be on a lil later for I don't have to deal with all the crazy lmao. Goodluck everyone

~edit~ may want to fix the online numbers on the website it just says 0

what time is save server?

21:10 God Ecstazya: 06:00 gmt +1

Last edited:
"Idk why but the polish players always bring this toxic behavior wherever they go lol.... They are like parasites" - Blinkz

You're educated and smart!
Huh i came across some "Hanz" bastard steal all lot and make people die on skeletons on pacc area :p talking about toxic players those 7.x servers have most of them

Back