• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

There will only be premium as a purchase of a "donation". Also about the advertisement, so you mean that around 100k views per day for 5 Days is not good advertising? You want me to go to wall street and put up blankets :D? I understand what you mean, you have faith in me and so do I in you but I guess its good enough, also I do not care if my server has 50 players for 2 years or 500 as long as I satisfy people who love the feeling I can give out.

Ecstazya
respect to you!

i just meant that u should make the advertisement on otservlist before the server launch with a countdown, and not after the server is already running, the usually doesnt have much effect in gaining players
i just want the server to be popular because no matter how good the server is - its not fun playing single player games

btw what time of day will it start?

i just meant that u should make the advertisement on otservlist before the server launch with a countdown, and not after the server is already running, the usually doesnt have much effect in gaining players
i just want the server to be popular because no matter how good the server is - its not fun playing single player games

Like I said, you're one of the type of players that RUINED open-tibia..
All you see is "if a server has many players it's good!", "if a server doesn't have players, it's poor and bad(even if the game is custom made for 10 years by professional programmer)"
and last one "I wont login to a server if nobody else logins(while 300 people look at the game, thinking the exact same thing)".

in the old days, players looked for games they liked, STARTED playing, and then noticed how many was online..

Today.. players look at how many is online, and if many, they play even if they hate the game.

The advertisement is starting tomorrow and runnin untill a long time after 11th, I don't see how thats after the server launches?

The server will start on friday around 18.30.

Also you can now create accounts, hence use the create account on the landing page of the website, we still havin' some errors with the navi bar so give us a little more time and everything on the website is finished.

realots.co

There will only be premium as a purchase of a "donation". Also about the advertisement, so you mean that around 100k views per day for 5 Days is not good advertising? You want me to go to wall street and put up blankets :D? I understand what you mean, you have faith in me and so do I in you but I guess its good enough, also I do not care if my server has 50 players for 2 years or 500 as long as I satisfy people who love the feeling I can give out.

Ecstazya

100k viewers per day? 100 000 viewers EACH DAY? you keep those lies up brother.

Unique viewers, viewers are 2 different things. You probably get 100k views at max, yet they aren't all unique.
That was just an example to an answer to his question, no seriousness was ever written in that sentance , quoting the views.

Unique viewers, viewers are 2 different things. You probably get 100k views at max, yet they aren't all unique.
There's about 120k Ip Addresses that connect to otservlist.org daily..

How do I know?.... try google.. try search for websites tracking other websites traffic...
So actually, Ecsta was more right :)

Website is pretty buggy..

I can make a char but i don't get an account??

Website is pretty buggy..

I can make a char but i don't get an account??
The website is not buggy, well on some fronts it does not work, but we are aware of that and we do not call it a bug. Why you dont get an account is because we on RealOTS always thought on our players security and comfort before anyone else, thats why you get an randomized account number and password emailed to your account, also check trunk if you didnt get the mail in the inbox.

@Ecstazya

I created my character but never received any email with my account information.

Not sure if it's a bug or what but just an FYI

dagorlad?
red broadcast when someone die?
any more thing from real ots? tell us, always good to know