• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Don't make shared exp and tasks, they are not belonging to oldschool and should be there!
If RealOTs just stay as it was.. it will be completely awesome!

Just make sure not to get desprate after player and listen to morons.. admins/owners that gets desperate, will lose their own sense and everything they heard from "complainers" will sound real while it's not.
If exp rates change or anything, because someone told it would be nice, a guy who normally only complains, then it will ruin everything
It's not like we did not have that script ever before, actually Dennis invented it to RealOTS around 2009~2010

also add the time of the start in the first post
and a countdown on the website

Yea put up a test server today so we can try it out and make sure there is no bugs etc

the site looks pretty ridiculous .. the highscores the homepage etc.. no countdown

I'm so hyped for this, since yesterday I can't think of other than "hmm.. how to rush rook?" and "hmm.. start there, do that.. and work hard as fuck to be able to the other thing by the next day and maybe that will be real good spot for lootbag"..

Literally, that have been me the past 24 hours....

Edit:
Yeah I left some info outside, I don't want to leak my masterplan for this Friday Hehe!! :D

Back