• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Yeah 3x realots is perfect..

Also I think the ingame red message when someone is killed by another player is necessary to have especially if your going to make frags 8hours each.. It will make you think twice about killing someone and allow for more battles besides just sneaking someone all the time

or at the very least have a tag on website for latest PVP deaths and whether it was justified or not, that way people can monitor it for fraggers and put the fear of god into their poor souls. ;)

hype is real! Could you get a chat/acc counter on the HomePage by any chance?

The damage is completely like it was on old realots, I actually thought of not addin' dagorlad at the beggining, maybe later on while the servers on.

Also, if alot of people votes for the broadcast I'll add it, else it wasnt in my mind really.

Soft boots exists on the same place they always been on

The damage is completely like it was on old realots, I actually thought of not addin' dagorlad at the beggining, maybe later on while the servers on.

Also, if alot of people votes for the broadcast I'll add it, else it wasnt in my mind really.

Soft boots exists on the same place they always been on

Don't add dagorlad, it's very poorly made, it's a typical old square and monsters filled map..
if you are adding new places, please make new places with inspiration from the mapping section how to create RPG places.

I hated dagorlad because it was like pure YourOTs maps..

About broadcast, don't use it.. the way people had respect before, is gone today.. not most players are skullbashers and doesn't care why one have skull.
Literally, someone could steal your soft boots and you succeed killing them others wont care.. they'll kill the skuller anyway because he has a skull.

It was better in the old days, there you safely could wear a skull without getting killed by half the server just because some white pixels next to your char :)

Btw is shared experience doable for realots engine?
It's doable yes, but I don't feel like its really the "oldschool" feeling, I mean tasks are doable aswell but I dont see that one gettin into mine and my parnters mind, maybe in the future but for now I vote no for that.

It's doable yes, but I don't feel like its really the "oldschool" feeling, I mean tasks are doable aswell but I dont see that one gettin into mine and my parnters mind, maybe in the future but for now I vote no for that.
ok was just curious if thats possible :)
one more thing, spawns in tibia are dependant on the player amount online, do you have a way to increase the spawn rate or keeping it as it is?

ok was just curious if thats possible :)
one more thing, spawns in tibia are dependant on the player amount online, do you have a way to increase the spawn rate or keeping it as it is?
We have our way to increase the spawn rate ofcourse. And yes its mostly dependable on the online rate. But our scripts buffs it a little bit :)

We have our way to increase the spawn rate ofcourse. And yes its mostly dependable on the online rate. But our scripts buffs it a little bit :)
Don't make shared exp and tasks, they are not belonging to oldschool and should be there!
If RealOTs just stay as it was.. it will be completely awesome!

Just make sure not to get desprate after player and listen to morons.. admins/owners that gets desperate, will lose their own sense and everything they heard from "complainers" will sound real while it's not.
If exp rates change or anything, because someone told it would be nice, a guy who normally only complains, then it will ruin everything