• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

19:25 God Ecstazya: We are very sorry for the loginissue, it was our host providers which blocked the packages sent to their brandwith, we will add an premium day to everyone as a thanks for stillstayin with us.

Personally I think GFB rune charges should be changed from 2x to 4x like how it used to be.

~edit~ my bad it was 8.1 not 7.7 when gfbs changed from 2x charges to 4x

Last edited:
Its not balanced you debuffed mage giving him shit rune rates and let people buy runes from shop when knight got weapons with atk +7 and pally HAS To pick up spears like seriously we could just do that better...

the only thing I hate about the server is that halberd has 42atk and two handed sword has 30 -.- I picked sword and now regret it so much... I have 50 sword skill and I cant kill a rootworm on a single hit...

Its not balanced you debuffed mage giving him shit rune rates and let people buy runes from shop when knight got weapons with atk +7 and pally HAS To pick up spears like seriously we could just do that better...

u obv never played 7.7

all its good but i have 600 sec mute for trying buy shovel change it :!

Man, need other american proxy, this one is sooo lag! really all friends and team are leaving server because of that

the only thing I hate about the server is that halberd has 42atk and two handed sword has 30 -.- I picked sword and now regret it so much... I have 50 sword skill and I cant kill a rootworm on a single hit...
this + mute issue.

Someone told me theres 50% buff on exori so... i bough spell and hit my friend for 13 (hes paladin with xbow if u wanna ask) well... i understand this so i hit 30-90 in pvm but why the fucking hell it cost me 80% or 85% mana instead of just 45%?

Some weapons are buffed some not... gg for ppl who trained sword till 50.
Well atleast by this site and lack of information in thread i was expecting to face problems ingame like this. I hope gm gonna fix it asap :)

WE HAVE KNIGHT AND PALADINS BUFFED SO - CAN U PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING FOR MAGES ? I WOULD ASK FOR EXEVO PAN TO TAKE 40 MANA AND TAKE NO SOULS. I MEAN ITS GOOD TO HAVE IT SOMETIMES BUT NO FOR 120 MANA AND 1 SOUL POINT FOR GOD SAKE...
CAN U CHANGE THAT ??

Dzony sorcerer and druid is good as it is but i agree with exevo pan its pain in tomb. And only knight with clubs are buffed

Yea... F%%$%$ing club is buffed only... Someone said Fire Sword and Bright Sword is buffed and have much ATK. BUT I DONT CARE!! When someone looted FS or do Bright Sword quest Here will be 60-80levels... war hammer or halberd is so buffed and what? one cyclop or some orcs and you have best weapon for knight( fcking club) :) Just do something with Serpent Sword , Spike Sword or something...

Back