• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

hahaha so many noobs who don't know how tibia 7.7 was. this is a copy of cip soft files, how fucking stupid are u guys.

Okay giant spiders on crusader helmet got 10 seconds spawn rate gg
Yeah and u still want to tell us its cipsoft files? Anyway i don't care i came here to have some fun , not for cipsoft files but what is the reason of this lie?

I'd like to report some bugs about spawns, gold drop from some monsters which SHOULD be balanced to make proper game and bring more players/keep playing these who are with us. I wont leave by stupid reason like not boosted gold from dworcs or orc berserkers/not boosted exori (like should be on realots)/not boosted low tier weapons/spawns which spawn too slow or too fast
e.g:
-minotaurs pyramid in dara normal minotaur spawn is really slow but once u hit 50lv and start hunt mino mages u'll notice it takes 10sec to spawn whole room and u can easily hunt 1 floor and still got 2 mino mages at once without even jumping on stairs and waiting for spawn
- hydras lair we had backspawn after 30seconds
- crusader helmet quest we did crusader helmet quest with group of friends we killed first gs rushed though second (killing gs in like 10sec MAX) and we had gs on our back from first spawn...
- beholders on life ring quest spawn looks like some beholders spawn each 2minutes/5minutes or 10minutes
- 2x beholder + ghoul spawn is 100x better than life ring quest spawn (on 2x resp each beholder spawn in 30seconds) which is really bad because on life ring u got total 7 or 8 beholders
- there are rooms on tombs which contain 3 ghouls and u could hunt only one room at 30-40lvl why? because ghouls spawns in 3 seconds
So result is:
Someone changed cipsoft files to boost SOME spawns to make playing easier which is bad as hell im pretty sure that 2x beholder and 1x ghoul north of thais was like 5 minutes spawn I remember when i was manasittin there and killing beholders for some exp and loot meanwhile spawning ghoul or monk for my friend to train (7.x tibia).

How to fix it:
I think gm should make all respawns slower. I know that tibia should be hard and u'll never know when u die etc etc but backspawns here are so fucking deadly making it possible to hunt hydras and luring only one south from entrance cause it spawn really REALLY fast. Fast respawns = once someone hit lvl ~100lv he'll get 200lv 10x faster than he made 100lv lol

I'm trying to enter server to give it a try, but I only got connection error.
Bad start...
Hope you find a trick to solve this.

hahaha so many noobs who don't know how tibia 7.7 was. this is a copy of cip soft files, how fucking stupid are u guys.
yea, on 7.7 war hammer had 52 atk, halbed had 42, silver amulet had 400 charges and knight had exura gran, there were ring giving light and special ammo for paladin with 50 atk.

dont say it is EXACT copy of tibia 7.7 cuz it is not. even tough, I think server is enjoyable, the only annoying thing is this mute everytime you are travelling thais->ank

FIX MUTE FUNCTION INGAME FFS

@edit: Fix exori dmg?

Last edited:
exori should stay like it is cuz there is enough buffs for knights already .

it is cipsoft files but with higher exp, loot, added custom items and higher spawn rate.

I agree though, the spawn rate is too fast.

ur server is going to die in a few days if u dont fix this pacc thing. alot of ppl paid real money and sitting with facc now
the online decreased from 300+ to 150 in few days.. well what can I say..

ur server is going to die in a few days if u dont fix this pacc thing. alot of ppl paid real money and sitting with facc now
the online decreased from 300+ to 150 in few days.. well what can I say..

server had 200 players online at 3 am sunday night... what's wrong with pacc thing? u get the prem rose after server save, no?

Hello friends!
Server is very nice i play here a little.
I have 25 ED and dont find any bugs and wasn't any crash!
So come and have fun !
see you ;)

Back