• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Yea i think same im knight with halberd but well all weapons should be buffed and im not sure if naginata is buffed also so i'll waste a lot of supplies and i get 39 attack weap?

All im asking for druid is EXEVO PAN 30 MANA 0 SOUL POINTS thats all.... can be considered?

^^ what? exevo pan 120 mana 1 soul points is fucking joke... i got a chesse for 120 mana ? i regenerate 20 mana with this shit. i like exevo pan spell but not so much mana and no when i need to lose soul point. it wont change game a lot am i right?

Lol, so many ppl complaining about exhausts and spells. Its cipsoft files, this is EXACTLY what 7.7 was back in the days. Stop being so dumb please.

it is idiot from 8.6
There is no 8.6 files from cipsoft. Tibia has been "hacked" only once, that was in 7.7.
Actually you can find out quickly if this files are cipsoft files, simply by checking if the frag system is like real tibia (daily/weekly/monthly) or if there is a fixed experience rate, since you cannot change this option with the real cipsoft files.
I have seen the cipsoft files already, and they are very hard to manage, things like frag system, experience system are impossible to edit.

As I know this server do not have that frag system which real tibia had, so you can be sure it is 100% not cipsoft files.

which weapons are boosted? All with 31+ attack?

also, cash from swamp trolls is x1 not x3, same with dworcs

Last edited:
There is no 8.6 files from cipsoft. Tibia has been "hacked" only once, that was in 7.7.
Actually you can find out quickly if this files are cipsoft files, simply by checking if the frag system is like real tibia (daily/weekly/monthly) or if there is a fixed experience rate, since you cannot change this option with the real cipsoft files.
I have seen the cipsoft files already, and they are very hard to manage, things like frag system, experience system are impossible to edit.

As I know this server do not have that frag system which real tibia had, so you can be sure it is 100% not cipsoft files.
Impossible? Nothing is impossible. With RE skills you can change just about everything. Ofc its not easy and it takes a lot of time. (Not saying I can do it)

EDIT: And I believe he ment that guy is from 8.6 "age" :p

Impossible? Nothing is impossible. With RE skills you can change just about everything. Ofc its not easy and it takes a lot of time. (Not saying I can do it)

EDIT: And I believe he ment that guy is from 8.6 "age" :p

No actually it is just not possible. It is hardcoded which means you have no access to these settings.

Everything is possible Danger da retard.
You shoulden't spend your time in here go work on your shitty server and make it POSSIBLE to play.

According to your message, I feel like I have more knowledge in my pinky then you could imagine. There is a difference between you and Danger he actually knows how to setup a server, he actually give something back to the community and then there is you the toxic guy that insults people behind a computer well done sir well done you are the bright light we need in our society

Skill rate is actually x2 not x3 right? And kinda feels like you have to bloodhit pretty much every hit for a perfect training :confused:

Back