• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

how to rush rook ? get mace xD
no.. getting mace is too slow.. you need to ether loot it or buy it.. and either of those make some idle time between that make it take extra time..
It's better get off and gets hands on a few coins, buy wooden shield and sabre/short sword and continue to exp..

Fastest way to get mace = kill skeletons.
In 7.7, with player damages and defenses and monster defenses, you'll damage skeletons very little and they'll damage you a lot, specially with their magic hits.
Unless you have a real luck and loot mace on first kill, you'll find yourself standing there, eating blue berries waiting for your health come up, and during the time for the health to come up, other players have already made 1-2 lvls and are already so ahead of you, that you can't catch up unless they take a break :D

I've done rook so many times on old tibia, REAL tibia.. OTs is completely different, Rook in ot is like you already have rare-set and sca when you start when you can bloodhit anything..
In real tibia at 7.7 you couldn't bloodhit a fucking troll.. is was like a damn training monk unless... you had 14+ skills or mace/katana..

always enjoy'd realots. Hope the ddos nerds stay away this time. somehow realots wars were always about who ddos who. Hope this time they don't destroy the fun, if not then i'd love to vis some dragons again:p

always enjoy'd realots. Hope the ddos nerds stay away this time. somehow realots wars were always about who ddos who. Hope this time they don't destroy the fun, if not then i'd love to vis some dragons again:p

I don't think realots will get DDos this time.. in the old days there realots could stay down for 2 weeks because of DDos.. shouldn't be happening today if it says on advertises that it has DDos-Protection :)

@Topic:
Few qestions Ectz, will be premium functions on web be ready at time?
Will you use paypal?
Will donations/payments be instant and automatically?
Will I be able to instantly activate premium time?
Will new accounts get any premium time?

Either if new account doesn't get premium, that's fine... I'd actually say new account should get special offers like that, because that means less morons on premium side and better chance for exp :D

the otservlist countdown is up :O hope this brings a million players so that @new otland has trouble making level 8 on rookgard after planning how to make it fast for a week

Du är lite efterbliven va?

Nej bara arg på sådana som "OMG LOW EXP" å liknande.. som sagt, väntat i flera år på att en seriös oldschool skulle komma fram å jag blir bara rent ut sagt arg när vissa ska bete sej som om det är nya classicus som startas å börja klaga på loot/exp/web osv.......

Erhh...

You will be able to purchase premium through PayPal only, also you will be able to instantly activate the premium (through the website) hence if you wish to transfer it to ingame to get a rose, you have to wait untill SS and then retrieve your premium rose at a mail NPC.

Also all accounts will be rewarded with 5 days premium at the start of the server.

Please speak English so everyone could understand what you guys are speaking of / arguing about.

Ecstazya, a few more news comin' tomorrow.

Nej bara arg på sådana som "OMG LOW EXP" å liknande.. som sagt, väntat i flera år på att en seriös oldschool skulle komma fram å jag blir bara rent ut sagt arg när vissa ska bete sej som om det är nya classicus som startas å börja klaga på loot/exp/web osv.......

Aah men dom är efterblivna. Varje gång en server ska gå upp så går dem in på otland tråden och klagar, sen spelar dom en dag. Dom har en gemensam nämnare och det är polen.

English: Can the polish people stop making stupid comments.

Erhh...

You will be able to purchase premium through PayPal only, also you will be able to instantly activate the premium (through the website) hence if you wish to transfer it to ingame to get a rose, you have to wait untill SS and then retrieve your premium rose at a mail NPC.

Also all accounts will be rewarded with 5 days premium at the start of the server.

Please speak English so everyone could understand what you guys are speaking of / arguing about.

Ecstazya, a few more news comin' tomorrow.
dont forget to complete the website cuz a lot of ppl will be crying "zomg half website dont work nnoob ot!!"

dont forget to complete the website cuz a lot of ppl will be crying "zomg half website dont work nnoob ot!!"

Yeah and these people play for a few days and quit coz theyre weak faggots so it doesnt matter. Better get rid of them early.

• Just in case you don't receive an email, you'll be able to see your Account Number and Password on the next page. Write them down!

• when you create acc http://realots.co/register here nothing happens when u press ok, no pass display or anything but creating the acc on the mainpage works

I don't think realots will get DDos this time.. in the old days there realots could stay down for 2 weeks because of DDos.. shouldn't be happening today if it says on advertises that it has DDos-Protection :)

@Topic:
Few qestions Ectz, will be premium functions on web be ready at time?
Will you use paypal?
Will donations/payments be instant and automatically?
Will I be able to instantly activate premium time?
Will new accounts get any premium time?

Either if new account doesn't get premium, that's fine... I'd actually say new account should get special offers like that, because that means less morons on premium side and better chance for exp :D

Fixed the whole nav bar now, ^ should work now aswell.

You forgot my questions :(

Aa, dom som klagar kmr ändå byta server efter max 1 vecka.. störigt för dom snackar alla precis som dom kmr vara skitdedikerade...
Och det är det som gör mej arg.. för jag har aldrig haft denna hypen förr till en OT som jag har för RealOTs å jag menar till 100% allt bra jag säger om det, när realots drar igång nu, kmr jag att BO där, kmr stanna så länge den är uppe.. fuck tibia.com å alla jävla server-jumpers :)

Back
Top Bottom