• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
a032t.png

The Beggining

We have gotten our hands onto something very special, a copy of the pure retro 2005 Tibia files, the copy itself is exactly as Tibia was in 2005 with some custom changes to the server. We have decided to add a few new features such as increased damage on knights weapons overall and a additional increasement if you decide to enchant your weapon for 10k, the enchant does last 12 hours and it will decay even if you are logged out. We also use the same new ammunition as the previous owner of this server such as light bolt & stars to make the game a lot more fair and not only being sorcerer viewed. We will add two different proxies as well to the server the United states (US) and France (FR) to the server so everybody could play without any lag steps or ms drops. This is the first server in a few years which is based on the CipSoft files which will include something very special as you will have to read in the server features. You will notice a huge difference between a 7.7 OT and this one, since not only does the NPCs and monsters behave totally different, our NPCs also answers to all "hidden" keywords such as excail bug. Our server also has a lot of mysterious things such as Sword of the Fury in Rookgaard and a lot more myserious quests are existing. We will have weekly PvP tournaments where x amounts guilds will be able to pay-in and win a treble price of what they pay together to get the ticket into the tournament. We will start with the original map and a few new contents will be added with time & updates, we are working on a very special content for about a month now which should be done atleast 1 week after our launch which will be dedicated to high level players.
Server information
• Experience rate 3x
• Skills three times faster than original tibia (3x)
• Magic rate will be double of what real tibia is. (2x)
• The loot rate will be twice as much as in real tibia.(2x)
• The spawn rate is different by the player online ratio, the more players online the fast rate and vice versa.(Unpredictable)
• Gold rate will also be faster (2x)

PvP
Player versus player will be as authentic as in the retro tibia. We will use open-pvp which means you will get a white skull and red skull after a kill and three kills. A white skull will remain 1 minute at your character after attacking another player.But if you kill another player your white skull will not dissapear for another 15 minutes, and you will also get a frag added to your frag registry, the frag will remain for 24 hours. If you kill three people under the same frequency of 24 hours you will be dessicated with a red skull. A red skull means that if another player attacks you he only gets yellow skull towards you and if you get killed ALL(!) your items will be lost and the redskull will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 different players in a total of 24 hours your account will be banished in a total of 7 days.

Game Features
• CIP server so its most authentic server out there..
• Bank system which converts your gold coins to platinum and platinum to crystal coins and vice versa.
• Hall of shame system, everyone which gets banished for botting or something in the same row gets there
• A daily backup on the server & database.
• Protection against Denial of services.
• A post system, parcel & letters.
• Automatic server save at 6 am & a server clean, with non-cleanable spots though.
• A active administration which accepts all kind of ideas.
• Active help channels, trade and game chat.
• A hundred percent Rookgaard system.
• A working house & rent system.
• Enchant legs & Weapons.

Server connections
• Our custom client is a modified 7.7 one and it is encoded with an anti bot system which automatically denies all the packages sent by the bots to the server client.
• Hosted in France, but we will have a few proxies added into the server so we support multiple countries so people all around the world can play without feeling any lags.
• We will have an 99.9% uptime, we will never restart or push to any server resets. If anything new will be added to the server it will be automaticlly there after the server save at 06:00 am GMT+1.
• We use the pure copy of CipSofts original tibia map from 7.7

IP Adress: RealOTS.co
Client: RealOTS 7.7 Client

Last edited:
3x?

Thought u was going to open a "high rate" first?

And this thread will be deleted since you've opened a thread for a server opening in 9 days.

im not sure i understand the frag system, you can kill 3 people every day with 8 hour separation between frags and you wont get rs?

Rates are good. I hope that website, house auctions etc will work since the begin and most important - big advertisement since now!

Btw. the website's layout is so ugly.

Last edited:
good advert most important, need a strong start
when can make char?

Last edited:
idiot low rate ots not working atm make h rate stages

will there be light bolts , assassin stars from realots etc?

@Ecstazya

Check the Highscores page
Code:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'exp' in 'field list'´
That website is from the old Valhalla Server (RealOTS), so many memories !!!
Ofcourse theres still a few things I need to fix, the website is not complete yet I am sorry but it'll be done tomorrow by latest so you can start register your account then.
will there be light bolts , assassin stars from realots etc?
Ofcourse light bolts, not assassin stars but throwing stars (same) The enchantment in weapons I don't know if you guys like it , it was added later on RealOTS.. The vicious dwarf rings are still here, everything like the good old time.

Also: I meant that the server is starting the 11th March not 15th so I hope a moderator could fix that.
About advertisement, more then a week of otservlist advert is purchased.

Ofcourse theres still a few things I need to fix, the website is not complete yet I am sorry but it'll be done tomorrow by latest so you can start register your account then.

Ofcourse light bolts, not assassin stars but throwing stars (same) The enchantment in weapons I don't know if you guys like it , it was added later on RealOTS.. The vicious dwarf rings are still here, everything like the good old time.

Also: I meant that the server is starting the 11th March not 15th so I hope a moderator could fix that.
About advertisement, more then a week of otservlist advert is purchased.
server is starting in 5 days and the adverts are for more than a week? you're supposed to advertise the server before its up so theres a lot of created accounts before it starts, not after... its only the beginning of a server that matters 99% of the time

@Ecstazya

Don't listen to noobs saying low-rate is idiotic.. I've been waiting years for a clean RealOTs!

Now, could you confirm a few things for me?
1:
Only have premium or similar for donates, don't sell items/exp/cash/w.e

2:
Don't add new weird items such as dragon hatchlings..

3:
Promise, you will accept the server "might be dead for the first months"..
I mean.. don't open server and expect 5000 players and then get 50..
My point is, keep it online at all times even if there's low players online!
Many servers have had very low players online the first year, before it kicked up and got popular!

I will play if you fulfill all these 3 things,
I've been waiting many years for a serious low-rate that's as close to the original tibia to play serious.
Tibianic can throw themselves into a wall, too many edits and shit, also I like 7.7 more than 7.4..

confirm these, and I'll be one of your most dedicated players!

Edit:
Ignore idiots saying it need advertising, BAD servers need advertising and hype.. Good servers can start in secret and be announced later and still success!

I'll tell you, if Tibia.com right now opened a 7.7 server.. nobody would know.. and tomorrow it would crash their dedicated servers because too many players are trying to push themselves into the narrow world together with probably 20k other players.

And think about it.. you'll know it's true.. legends doesn't need advertising.. legends are not whores :)

Bro you're overly optimistic, the only server that ever came back from low population was tibianic, others simply die and dont come back alive - thats why a server needs atleast like 200 players at the start and keep the momentum going, its a good server but if nobody knows about it then nobody is gonna play it " Good servers can start in secret and be announced later and still success!" You couldnt be more wrong, if he listened to you then you'd be the only player online, ads are necessary

Bro you're overly optimistic, the only server that ever came back from low population was tibianic, others simply die and dont come back alive - thats why a server needs atleast like 200 players at the start and keep the momentum going, its a good server but if nobody knows about it then nobody is gonna play it " Good servers can start in secret and be announced later and still success!" You couldnt be more wrong, if he listened to you then you'd be the only player online, ads are necessary

people joining only successful servers are the poison that killed open-tibia.
I'm not one of them.. I join servers I see can stay up for long without hitting rest button as soon server drops 10% players.

People like YOU.. keep open-tibia toxic.

There will only be premium as a purchase of a "donation". Also about the advertisement, so you mean that around 100k views per day for 5 Days is not good advertising? You want me to go to wall street and put up blankets :D? I understand what you mean, you have faith in me and so do I in you but I guess its good enough, also I do not care if my server has 50 players for 2 years or 500 as long as I satisfy people who love the feeling I can give out.

Ecstazya