• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Well well, will you need any tutors? Im willing to help the community to stay strong. I like it
For the time, I don't know if we need any tutors, since the server is not even online, I've replied to you twice through private message about this, maybe in the future you'll be able to make an application to get that post ;)

Hope you enjoy the server on friday!

Ecstazya

For the time, I don't know if we need any tutors, since the server is not even online, I've replied to you twice through private message about this, maybe in the future you'll be able to make an application to get that post ;)

Ecstazya
If many players log in u will need a tutor! I will be able to answeer questions in help-channel

Ecstazya
Don't make a person begging to become tutor to tutor.. when they're begging like that they are doing it for the position.. not for the job as they do not understand that there's jobs for tutors that players can't make.
bug reports etc..

I've never seen a good tutor that begged to become one, but I've seen a shitload of asshole tutors that begged to become one..
Like.. ignoring people that have bugs to show, since tutors can sent reports..
Also not replying people who desperately need help in help channel...

However they've been good at bragging about their positions in game chat and that everyone should obey them because of it.

Don't make a person begging to become tutor to tutor.. when they're begging like that they are doing it for the position.. not for the job as they do not understand that there's jobs for tutors that players can't make.
bug reports etc..

I've never seen a good tutor that begged to become one, but I've seen a shitload of asshole tutors that begged to become one..
Like.. ignoring people that have bugs to show, since tutors can sent reports..
Also not replying people who desperately need help in help channel...

However they've been good at bragging about their positions in game chat and that everyone should obey them because of it.
Who ever said I'll give anyone tutor? I said if the right time comes you can apply, even my mom could apply for it but would that mean that I would give her charge for the poisition? We live in a justice world , RealOTS is justice so everyone can always try.

Tho you made out some straight and good points :)

Last edited:
can you make an account counter or somthing so we can see how many accounts alrdy made?
and countdown on website please , thx

can you make an account counter or somthing so we can see how many accounts alrdy made?
and countdown on website please , thx
There's around 300-370 accounts created, and the countdown, mehh I'll maybe add it in a hour

There's around 300-370 accounts created, and the countdown, mehh I'll maybe add it in a hour
not mehh! its good to have it, some people dont come from otservlist or otland and they dont even know when the server starts and what are the exp rates, you should add the countdown and "server info" page or atleast put the rates on the main page

not mehh! its good to have it, some people dont come from otservlist or otland and they dont even know when the server starts and what are the exp rates, you should add the countdown and "server info" page or atleast put the rates on the main page
Alright, I'll do it after I leave my son at kindergarden

What about premmium account? I created acc and i have 2 days left. Server starts in 2 days so at the start premium will expire? Give some days of free pacc like 7 days. I do not have to pay for it if i dont know server worth it

What about premmium account? I created acc and i have 2 days left. Server starts in 2 days so at the start premium will expire? Give some days of free pacc like 7 days. I do not have to pay for it if i dont know server worth it
he said hes gonna give everyone 5 days of pacc when the server starts
Maybe you'll put up a test server up today or?
what do you want test server for? its cipsoft files so no bugs possible

Who ever said I'll give anyone tutor? I said if the right time comes you can apply, even my mom could apply for it but would that mean that I would give her charge for the poisition? We live in a justice world , RealOTS is justice so everyone can always try.

Tho you made out some straight and good points :)
Thank you :)
But.. Don't use normal tutor test, I'd suggest choosing tutors of who you see is helpful.
Tests with questions is too easy to cheat.. since most people have FINALLY understood how google works :p

Cipsoft files no bug? Please... tibia 7.7 have big bug in quest door :)
Oh please don't try to act like you know anything about RealOTs because you clearly don't.

you all so excited but it will die like it always dies in max few months anyway lets have fun

Back