• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

you all so excited but it will die like it always dies in max few months anyway lets have fun
I haven't play ots since realots back in 2008 before they added all custom stuffs and the server went bad.
And I can probably many more than me will agree to this...

As long they do not freak out with weird stuffs, weird custom stuffs and boosted experience, I'll stay forever.
I noticed realots in jan 2008, and I played all the time until at about 2009 when the exp sheeps came, after that I retired.

Now I'm back with hype and I will play serious, as far they keep the game serious :)

Hope it's ot client so mother fuckers can't be using elf bot and actually play with some skill for once in 2016

Dont allow multiclienting it makes everything so fcking stupid if you dont have runemaker running 24/7 and main char exping while, you lose so much against to people who got even just one runemaker up.
No second rooks, no rat raids nothing adds to start of server plz.

Dont allow multiclienting it makes everything so fcking stupid if you dont have runemaker running 24/7 and main char exping while, you lose so much against to people who got even just one runemaker up.
No second rooks, no rat raids nothing adds to start of server plz.

wowo, does it matter?
lvl 24 for uh 45/sd + soul point + pacc (if gonna use promo)
i wouldnt care for mc's on this version

something should be done to make faster rook

its 3x wont take very long, and getting fastest out of rook is part of the competition

depends how many people, i think its gonna be over 250 so it will take ~5h

I'm thinking it will be around 400+ players when its all said and done because a lot of people don't even know about it coming up till today or so

but none the less its part of rook, you can choose to stay logged off till 4 hours later if you don't wanna deal with rook lol just sayin..

but don't make it like eloth and summon a bunch of spiders n rats and shit.. id vote for no rook if that's the case...

btw light bow is 20k from shop or?

and mana fluids will not disappear when they are used will they? I hope not..

anyone wanna war on some realistic war? in preparation for reallots?

Back