• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Everything will be like original RealOTS, with these few things added like light bolts f.e.

Mana fluids will not vanish after use as some people tend to sell them to gain a few gps after using them.

Hope you guys spend alot more then "a few months" on RealOTS, wish you the brightest future.

Everything will be like original RealOTS, with these few things added like light bolts f.e.

Mana fluids will not vanish after use as some people tend to sell them to gain a few gps after using them.

Hope you guys spend alot more then "a few months" on RealOTS, wish you the brightest future.

I guarantee you, as long you do your job right, I will be there and support you all the way!
I'm 25 years old, grown up, have family and work.. and I'm very stable, and haven't played since last good realots.. with that said, you'll know I'm stable enough to stick with you all the way till my 50:th birthday!

I guarantee you, as long you do your job right, I will be there and support you all the way!
I'm 25 years old, grown up, have family and work.. and I'm very stable, and haven't played since last good realots.. with that said, you'll know I'm stable enough to stick with you all the way till my 50:th birthday!

50 years old and what level? 5000? gz

light bolts are 600 gp/100? and assassin stars 50gp from edron npc?

rather play an hour or two through your entire life and be happy.. than botting 10000000 servers and sit at computer 16 hours/day and regret it the day you're about to die

Haha true .. So your only planning to play a hour of two a day but you wanna be a tutor to help everyone? Hmm..

Ouh that buffs for pally/ek are stupid for me. It will be any buffs for ed/ms also?

Inspirational pic from last RealOts, First Demon Helmet Quest :)
34qsboz.png

I'd like empty vials vanish and add to something like balance which u could withdraw at potion store xD

I'd like empty vials vanish and add to something like balance which u could withdraw at potion store xD

No, keep the old school feeling and don't remove vials after use, makes it more challenging to mana fluid up and makes it harder for mages just to spam manas and run and UE... Mages are suppose to be the most difficult to play but deal the most damage so keep it that way

are u really going to keep this embarassing website? where is server forum etc? really its the first thing u should work on before all this weird exura gran knight things

It's gonna be an custom made 7.7 client, also yes we are going to keep this site forever and ever if it doesnt fit you well what can I do against you? We are here to have nostalgia not some uber coded website so you get horny everytime you press highscores cause theres 10 different splashes...

I won't change anything which has to do with balancing potions or w.e you meant. RealOTS will be like RealOTS has been but in the future with some map invests.

Back