• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

No and lets hope shared exp will never come... shared exp doesn't belong to the real oldschool.
I think encouraging players to play together, which shared exp does. The OT will survive for a longer time. But I understand your viewpoint that it doesn't belong to oldschool tibia. I think the pros are bigger than the cons on that part though.

I think encouraging players to play together, which shared exp does. The OT will survive for a longer time. But I understand your viewpoint that it doesn't belong to oldschool tibia. I think the pros are bigger than the cons on that part though.

in realots, in the old and real tibia, there paladins couldn't 2 hit a dragon, and knights could kill a demons in 10 hits... you were forced to use a team, in modern tibia you can hunt anything solo why you need to make shared exp..
In the old tibia, you need team to kill hydras, else they'll outheal you unless you're a sorc with sds.. but in this oldschool sorcs can't afford hunting with sds like that..

And many "oldschool ots".. the players have been spoiled with boosted atks..

As long as the server continues to bring back old memories of playing rl tibia back in the day I will stay... Just hope this won't be a big fat let down like I've seen many times

The server starts 18.30 tomorrow. Server information will be added withiin a few minutes, and so will the client.

p.s two rookgaards are impossible to create I am sorry, you'll just have to fight like others :)

but atleast manually rat raids?

I am more then happy to say that we reached over 500 created account which is insane! I'd also like to thank each one of you!

Hope RealOTS brings back what it meant to do :D

So how strong are these custom throwing stars for pally? Or how strong are weapon enchantments?

I am more then happy to say that we reached over 500 created account which is insane! I'd also like to thank each one of you!

one more important question
i remember rashid items were added to djin + some not listed items like ancient shits
how will be there?

I remember you had a list of djinns sell/buy items on the homepage.. it would be GOLD if you could add it back..

Some search and I found this from RealOTs hompage back in 2008: (Sorry for bad quality and that the images can't be displayed)
ciFvvWP.jpg

My suggestions:
All rates should be 2x, all of them;
No custom itens or spells and buffs;
Party exp;
Restrict pvp rules like old days (could be more flexible for those are participating on war mode);
Tasks with some rewards like exp and gold will give a boost;
Rashid;
Maybe market option.
And of course, I hope that runes will be sold on npc to balance the market.

My suggestions:
Party exp;
Restrict pvp rules like old days (could be more flexible for those are participating on war mode);
Rashid;
Maybe market option.

No.. if you didn't play realots back in the day, don't come with suggestions till after you played it..
Horrible suggestions, RealOTs should be enjoyed as a true oldschool version of tibia.com and shouldn't be tempered with to live up to todays standards in all rox-servers.

My suggestions:
Party exp;
Rashid;
Maybe market option.

heh just get out

What client?? Ecstazya said it will be 7.7 tibia. Or I dont understand him??
Khal get the fck out from here with that such shitty sugestions.... -,-
cheers

What client?? Ecstazya said it will be 7.7 tibia. Or I dont understand him??
Khal get the fck out from here with that such shitty sugestions.... -,-
cheers
Client: A modified 7.7

But still no Download link...
even tough he claims that
bullet.gif
We are here to stay. Your time won't be wasted.
Dude you are wasting mine by not opening your freaking server...

Guys No idea where most of you came from, but please shut up. You are only trashing this talk with question about client, task and shared expeirence. It has been said 10000x times : modified 7,7 client. no tasks, no shared exp.

Back