• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Spears are breakable on 7.7 or not yet?

Why promotion is just for 10k?

Last edited by a moderator:
this guy dont know even how to make account counter / countdown / download section on his website
and you expect him to make 2 rookgards? HAHA .. nice one bro. ^^

You coulda put a lil bit of effort at least into your website imho, it's very basic and poorly put together. The gameplay I know is ofc your and everyone's main concern but damn guy, least make the site semi-well made and easy navigat'n to represent your 'lets hope at least' sooper dooper retro comeback of RealOT. Lots missin site wise, so no excuses necessary, just do better son.

The server starts 18.30 tomorrow. Server information will be added withiin a few minutes, and so will the client.

p.s two rookgaards are impossible to create I am sorry, you'll just have to fight like others :)

"few minutes" , after 13h u didnt add server info and download client, u need some help bro?
its so easy to do this things that im thinking what will happen when u have to face bigger problems on ur server

Hey kid , if i'll get ur name on this server , believe me and me stupid polacks friends will destroy your tibia life :)
My name is Zunri i always come with this Name i never hide on any randoms name like you guys :D