• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

If you kill 7 different players in a total of 24 hours your account will be banished in a total of 7 days.

and i killed 6 and im banned, thanks for watching

Ill admit i didn't read that far, it's obviously a miss from him. But it's still there so if you only have 6 unjusts your ban should be lifted.

If you kill 7 different players in a total of 24 hours your account will be banished in a total of 7 days.

and i killed 6 and im banned, thanks for watching

ya its wierd gm said 7 frags, since in real tibia it was 6 frags. GM should unban u for it atleast, and then either:

1) fix information for frags so it is correct (as Khaldor discribed it)
2) increase the amount of frags for rs/ban

We have actually found the binaries of the total frag system now we just need to inspect it so we do not fuck up anything, might takes minutes, might take days.
Which binaries? player.cpp? :')

lol, I'm not being a smart ass, I logged in myself, there is no difference between RealOTS monsters and OTS monsters, not any at all (when it gets to A.I., as it's been said on earlier posts). Now that I know that I can just tell that this is stupid.

I thought they were running real cipsoft binaries, they are just NOT. That's the reason for this.

Anyways, think whatever you want of me. I don't discuss with kids that lose their mind when they've got no arguments left.

You sir, you're like a pigeon playing chess.

Haha, you tested the AI? You should go test yourself. Somethings clearly wrong.

lol, I'm not being a smart ass, I logged in myself, there is no difference between RealOTS monsters and OTS monsters, not any at all (when it gets to A.I., as it's been said on earlier posts). Now that I know that I can just tell that this is stupid.

I thought they were running real cipsoft binaries, they are just NOT. That's the reason for this.

Anyways, think whatever you want of me. I don't discuss with kids that lose their mind when they've got no arguments left.

You sir, you're like a pigeon playing chess.
Of course that he's not using realots files :p
41.png

There is an proof :p

GOD Wille, you're just as jealous as the rest.
Jealous of what?:p original realots gonna be started by Ezz. All the rest are just bullshits.
What's wrong with you? Someone is lying to you that he is using realots files while otservlist.org clearly says "OTserv" ;-)

Haha, you tested the AI? You should go test yourself. Somethings clearly wrong.
Cipsoft 7.7 A.I is kinda different from OpenTibia A.I.
Basically OpenTibia monsters only randomly attack or attack the nearest while the Cipsoft Monsters are a bit different.

so what is this then and why he cant edit lol u are just bulshiting
Well, if it would be realots files then otservlist wouldnt even read that server, which means that list will not even show hes online players etc, just because that site is dedicated for OT files. I'm just telling the facts guys. Otservlist is reading those things from server sources (name, online players, monsters on map etc), so even if it is really realots files, do you tell me that they had OTserv name on their sources?

Cipsoft 7.7 A.I is kinda different from OpenTibia A.I.
Basically OpenTibia monsters only randomly attack or attack the nearest while the Cipsoft Monsters are a bit different.
They move differently aswell, at least ranged and magic monsters.
You could do the same config to OpenTibia Monsters, if you actually pay attention to their behavior. C++ skills are also necessary :)

@GOD Wille I didn't even have a look on otservlist.org for that, I just tested myself, it was enough to see that stuff just runs exactly as they do on my OTS.

Also Ecstazya saying he's running RealOTS and that he hasn't got player.cpp file, but it's clear he is using Ots binaries with the exact config as they come from building it without any changes :')

Of course that he's not using realots files :p
41.png

There is an proof :p
So what should the Engine been named? CipSoft v14.1? Ofcourse its OTServ 1.00 cause we have created an OT Engine so we can edit stuff. You should stick to 8.6 servers.

So what should the Engine been named? CipSoft v14.1? Ofcourse its OTServ 1.00 cause we have created an OT Engine so we can edit stuff. You should stick to 8.6 servers.
So now, you clearly said its not cipsoft files:p I dont think so that you even uses realots game files then.

So now, you clearly said its not cipsoft files:p I dont think so that you even uses realots game files then.
Alright sir, if thats what you have in your mind I'll accept that, tho I have them, get online and check it, and I suppose you never played RealOTS. Ask Xinn what RealOTS.net's engine was 2009-2010 somewhere there around and you'll get your answer straight away :)

Back