• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Right i will get straight to the point.
This GM has no idea what hes doing

First thing is spoofing, go to the website and go to 'Who is online', pick any lvl 1-8 and search them in characters search. Heres the first one i have searched just now:
Name: Aweboneado
Sex: male
Profession: None
Level: 2
World: RealOTS
Residence: Rookgaard

Last login: Mar 11 2016, 19:38:24 CET
Created: Mar 11 2016, 19:28:37 CET

Last login 6 days ago ... please dont try to tell me that online list is updating slow. My character that wasnt online for about 6 hours was still online too on the list btw.
My bet is that there are 50 players online at most, at 3am CET today i stood in dp and went around darashia and havnt seen a single person, and guess what was the online count .... 160 :eek:

Second thing is skill rate, he hasnt fixed it since the start. If you have a bit of knowledge on how skills work or atleast know how to use google you can check it yourself. We have checked it with a friend and it came out theres 1.5x skills NOT 3x which is stated at the website.
We have reported this many times and the only answer we got is that the attak speed rate is higher than real tibia .... WHAT? Trust me i have been playing tibia for over 10years and i can tell just by looking at it without any clock in my hand that the attack speed rate is as it should be.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that its wrong, just look at the high score of sword: top 3 swords are 69, 65 and 65. Thats after nearly a week of ots being online, and i know for a fact that these people trained atleast few hours to get these.
To get to skill 65 on real tibia it takes around 52hours. 52/3 = around 17 hours on this ot apparently. 58 knight with skill 65 in 6 days? He had to exp way more than 17hours to get there especially with those skills and a two handed sword (30atk) till lvl 45 (till he gets bs).

Third thing is loot rate, at this server he has to change every monster manually i presume so i believe he was too lazy to change the loot rate on every monster because most of them dont drop as they should. Also the gold drop he states is 2x ... well if you go to rotworm for example you will notice that they drop over 80 gold sometimes.
According to medivia rotworm loot - Loot: 0-22 Gold
According to real tibia loot - 0-17× Gold Coin
Not sure which one you want to use but you do the math ... He changed only some of the monsters and they dont drop 2x but 3-4x gold. Then he changed the chance of droping gold on every monster (lowered it) so that the monsters he hasnt changed the gold drop in drop much less than rl tibia ones when the ones he has changed drop a lot of money.

There are also things like fixing premium rose for the past 6 days, lighter bow that costs 100k but gives you only 2range more, website that has no info about the server whatsoever and had no countdown when starting, wrong information given about the server (like skill rates, frag times etc), but these things arent as important to me so i wont be writing about them. If you wanted this server to last you could have spend few hours fixing these simple things so the gameplay is good and people stay at the server which also means you get money from it. The server is good in general and it started at the best time possible when there are no other servers around to play on, its just that GM is so incompetent, he cant keep it up.
If i made any grammar mistakes i dont care. Cba to read it all, but you should ;o

IM OUT YO.
I agree with everything you say. I ordered a premium rose the same day as the server started. I still havent recieved it. I had tickets open in-game, no answers. I wrote in this thread about it and on realots.co forum. The GMs are totally ignoring you aswell on this server.

Right i will get straight to the point.
This GM has no idea what hes doing

First thing is spoofing, go to the website and go to 'Who is online', pick any lvl 1-8 and search them in characters search. Heres the first one i have searched just now:
Name: Aweboneado
Sex: male
Profession: None
Level: 2
World: RealOTS
Residence: Rookgaard

Last login: Mar 11 2016, 19:38:24 CET
Created: Mar 11 2016, 19:28:37 CET

Last login 6 days ago ... please dont try to tell me that online list is updating slow. My character that wasnt online for about 6 hours was still online too on the list btw.
My bet is that there are 50 players online at most, at 3am CET today i stood in dp and went around darashia and havnt seen a single person, and guess what was the online count .... 160 :eek:

Second thing is skill rate, he hasnt fixed it since the start. If you have a bit of knowledge on how skills work or atleast know how to use google you can check it yourself. We have checked it with a friend and it came out theres 1.5x skills NOT 3x which is stated at the website.
We have reported this many times and the only answer we got is that the attak speed rate is higher than real tibia .... WHAT? Trust me i have been playing tibia for over 10years and i can tell just by looking at it without any clock in my hand that the attack speed rate is as it should be.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that its wrong, just look at the high score of sword: top 3 swords are 69, 65 and 65. Thats after nearly a week of ots being online, and i know for a fact that these people trained atleast few hours to get these.
To get to skill 65 on real tibia it takes around 52hours. 52/3 = around 17 hours on this ot apparently. 58 knight with skill 65 in 6 days? He had to exp way more than 17hours to get there especially with those skills and a two handed sword (30atk) till lvl 45 (till he gets bs).

Third thing is loot rate, at this server he has to change every monster manually i presume so i believe he was too lazy to change the loot rate on every monster because most of them dont drop as they should. Also the gold drop he states is 2x ... well if you go to rotworm for example you will notice that they drop over 80 gold sometimes.
According to medivia rotworm loot - Loot: 0-22 Gold
According to real tibia loot - 0-17× Gold Coin
Not sure which one you want to use but you do the math ... He changed only some of the monsters and they dont drop 2x but 3-4x gold. Then he changed the chance of droping gold on every monster (lowered it) so that the monsters he hasnt changed the gold drop in drop much less than rl tibia ones when the ones he has changed drop a lot of money.

There are also things like fixing premium rose for the past 6 days, lighter bow that costs 100k but gives you only 2range more, website that has no info about the server whatsoever and had no countdown when starting, wrong information given about the server (like skill rates, frag times etc), but these things arent as important to me so i wont be writing about them. If you wanted this server to last you could have spend few hours fixing these simple things so the gameplay is good and people stay at the server which also means you get money from it. The server is good in general and it started at the best time possible when there are no other servers around to play on, its just that GM is so incompetent, he cant keep it up.
If i made any grammar mistakes i dont care. Cba to read it all, but you should ;o

IM OUT YO.
yea, I skill rate was between 1.5x and 2x. I also noticed that only certain monsters have higher cashdrop (rats, ghouls, rotworms, guards, larvae) but for example dworcs, swamp trolls, ancient scarabs don't. Online list is faken. Website looks like a crap, and i am not talking about design.
Issue with prem rose. Issue with mute system which IMO should be changed.

This OT had potential, If GM fix these bugs I will definately come and play next edition.

18:29 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.
18:33 Your request has been closed.

Well i waited patiently... no response so if u ignore me i'll deal with it no problem :)

IM OUT

I hope not a single hoster will ever try to host anything for this greedy community. It is not the owner who is destroying their ot, nowadays it is ALWAYS the community itself destroying their own fun/ot.
how the hell is any of you ever gonna have fun on a ot if all you can do is bitch and cry..
Like kijek said before I miss the old days 3-5 years ago.. We had way more crap hosters then we have nowadays but we had more fun, if we even had a hoster mostly it was only ryan coming with a ot can you imagine..

I hope not a single hoster will ever try to host anything for this greedy community. It is not the owner who is destroying their ot, nowadays it is ALWAYS the community itself destroying their own fun/ot.
how the hell is any of you ever gonna have fun on a ot if all you can do is bitch and cry..
Like kijek said before I miss the old days 3-5 years ago.. We had way more crap hosters then we have nowadays but we had more fun, if we even had a hoster mostly it was only ryan coming with a ot can you imagine..
What's your point?

Do you think we want a server that is suited 10 years ago? No.

Technology is improving every second of the minute, are you gonna say we are all greedy because we don't want a crap phone from 2002? Why should we tolerate an incompetent owner who can't even tell us the correct frag system?

crying crying crying server is smoth and its cipsoft files, let the frag system stay as it is, if u play smart u wont cry about frags , dont expect also having enough frags fighting at 30s , exp, gather cash and wait for later fights when dieing means something.

What's your point?

Do you think we want a server that is suited 10 years ago? No.

Technology is improving every second of the minute, are you gonna say we are all greedy because we don't want a crap phone from 2002? Why should we tolerate an incompetent owner who can't even tell us the correct frag system?

ye i call you greedy for that indeed. nowadays people aint happy with what we have. only want more more more and better better better.

the example you giving is so bullshit btw. ofcourse technology is improving but that cost MONEY. these hosters have a own life that they have to maintain and as a extra they like to host a game for others to have fun on.

look who is playing nowadays, some noobs from new tibia, and orshabals like hexera or shadowcores + kids who dont even have hairs on their balls
old times never come again [*]

I think you make a good overall point. There are people who just whine about everything and flame and ragequit when they say they want the OT to be a certain way, even in the smallest ways, and the staff denies their request. These children are narcissistic, entitled idiots who expect everyone and everything to adjust to their needs and wants.
What is lacking in this thread and in the criticism of people who criticize whining, incl. you, is the distinction between legitimate and illegitimate forms of "whining" or concerns/criticism though.

If you have a premium system in place (where non-premium players can't use the traditional tibia premium features like boat, pacc area, etc) and you give the users a few days PACC and allow people to "donate" to actually buy premium and that system doesn't work in the slightest since the start and it's now been 6 days and there's very little to any information and answers (f.ex. no responses on their own forums, all ctrl+r denied, never any response in public channels, and from what I've heard only 1 broadcast saying people to parcel their premium roses to God (wow, lets hope the "God" prefix is banned from character creation)) to the community about the issue, that's a serious problem and concern.
And so are some of the other concerns or criticisms as well.

To brush all criticism off as "whining" is not just an error in judgement; a broad over-generalization, it's also dangerous and negative, not to mention counter-productive in an open source community, for the community who no longer are allowed to (or are shamed for using it) have a voice to bring up legitimate problems, and last - to the people who say things like "cry is free" etc: your criticism is self-refuting as your own post is nothing but crying about others that allegedly, according to you, are crying/whining. Classic troll tactics though; accusing others of what you yourself are doing, tsk tsk.

Back
Top Bottom