• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Start like old RealOTS, same rates EXP 3x, 2x loot etc. <3
Why do you ask for lowrate on every post? Go Medivia. If you enjoy lowrate ots so much, then you should have loved the last 10 released servers that lasted 1 week. Go rpg solo on one of those dedots please. Thanks.

Why do you ask for lowrate on every post? Go Medivia. If you enjoy lowrate ots so much, then you should have loved the last 10 released servers that lasted 1 week. Go rpg solo on one of those dedots please. Thanks.
If Medivia would have open a new server in EU I would play instant, but that won't happen. So you're saying it opens low-rate 7.7(2)/8.0 often with a good owner? Nope.
If it's low/mid-rate you can at least play on the server for a month or smth. With HR, the server is dead in max a week. Just go play realistic-war or smth instead?

And when in war you don't lose a shit, if you die just ran instant back to fight coz you have 1kk in a week, the same as playing a war OT such as realistic. :)))))))))))

Open Friday
Too soon, there are still things to be prepared.
If Medivia would have open a new server in EU I would play instant, but that won't happen. So you're saying it opens low-rate 7.7(2)/8.0 often with a good owner? Nope.
If it's low/mid-rate you can at least play on the server for a month or smth. With HR, the server is dead in max a week. Just go play realistic-war or smth instead?

And when in war you don't lose a shit, if you die just ran instant back to fight coz you have 1kk in a week, the same as playing a war OT such as realistic. :)))))))))))
I guess this would still be an server where if you'd die it'd hurt, but yeah

So you're saying it opens low-rate 7.7(2)/8.0 often with a good owner? Nope.
If you count the owners that you want to host lowrate/midrate as "good owners", then Yes.

If it's low/mid-rate you can at least play on the server for a month or smth. With HR, the server is dead in max a week.
I just told you the 10 latest low/mid-rates died in 1-2 weeks, are you slow or something?

Just go play realistic-war or smth instead?
I will, until a good h-rate is hosted.

Have a nice day rpg lover.

A month dedication is enough for a highrate anyways.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ecstazya polack eyes look like this: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A month dedication is enough for a highrate anyways.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ecstazya polack eyes look like this: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
What is there to earn except you guys having fun & me giving you something you want.

You cant even give ppl p roses that paid for it, u cant change unjust system, u are a worthless hoster

What is there to earn except you guys having fun & me giving you something you want.

I expect you to give back my 120 Euro I donated for p-roses.
I joined your server on march 2016.. played a day and bought bunch of p-roses, roses which I never recieved, I tried to contact you but nooo.. can't reach..
after a week you were gone and nobody saw you.
end of the month, the dedicated was canceled, everything gone, you obviously paid for 1 month dedicated and that was it.

Was it to make easy money?
is this round also about making easy money?
What is it you're trying to save up for this time? new car?

If you ever want to be taken serious again, you can start by giving people back their donations from last run as it's OBVIOUSLY wasn't about the server, it was about your wallet.
Why else say "this server never going down again" and then not pay the dedicated?
And you can't say you didn't have money for it.. me alone 120 Euro, and I have several friends with similar stories, we summed up that within our group, we donated more than 500 Euro in total..

And I doubt the dedicated costed more than 200 Euro/Month..

I am expecting your answer.

I expect you to give back my 120 Euro I donated for p-roses.
I joined your server on march 2016.. played a day and bought bunch of p-roses, roses which I never recieved, I tried to contact you but nooo.. can't reach..
after a week you were gone and nobody saw you.
end of the month, the dedicated was canceled, everything gone, you obviously paid for 1 month dedicated and that was it.

Was it to make easy money?
is this round also about making easy money?
What is it you're trying to save up for this time? new car?

If you ever want to be taken serious again, you can start by giving people back their donations from last run as it's OBVIOUSLY wasn't about the server, it was about your wallet.
Why else say "this server never going down again" and then not pay the dedicated?
And you can't say you didn't have money for it.. me alone 120 Euro, and I have several friends with similar stories, we summed up that within our group, we donated more than 500 Euro in total..

And I doubt the dedicated costed more than 200 Euro/Month..

I am expecting your answer.
Ohh wait, let me get to home and show you the FAQ of the donations, I'm not naive about not giving you back theres a niche for it on this release if its even being released.
If this was about money then I can see my self as a failure, my networth went more negative then positive @The launch of this server, also it lasted lot more then a month.

Hope you understand, you accept yourself to send a donations towards the server, you don't need too but if you'd like you get a "privilidge".

Ohh wait, let me get to home and show you the FAQ of the donations, I'm not naive about not giving you back theres a niche for it on this release if its even being released.
If this was about money then I can see my self as a failure, my networth went more negative then positive @The launch of this server, also it lasted lot more then a month.

Hope you understand, you accept yourself to send a donations towards the server, you don't need too but if you'd like you get a "privilidge".
yet you dont get any privilages at all since you were gone, and last server didnt last more than a month, and you dissapeared like after 3 days, making money on ot is cool aslong as you are dedicated towards it, you are just a parasite trying to suck out money out of a community that is already dead, you couldnt even edit the frag system last time you gonna keep rl tibias unjust system on a high rate server aswell? also you didnt answer his question, will you give people who donated last time free p roses or fund their money back?

yet you dont get any privilages at all since you were gone, and last server didnt last more than a month, and you dissapeared like after 3 days, making money on ot is cool aslong as you are dedicated towards it, you are just a parasite trying to suck out money out of a community that is already dead, you couldnt even edit the frag system last time you gonna keep rl tibias unjust system on a high rate server aswell? also you didnt answer his question, will you give people who donated last time free p roses or fund their money back?
Alright, alright I'll see if I backed up the payment.txt so I can give back you guys if you decide to start incase we get up, tho a full refund is not possible ;)