• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealTibia 7.4 HIGH-rate| Task System | No Lag | Guild Wars | Start: ONLINE !!!

I'm not gonna donate to a server 'again' if it's the same thing as before, you can change rates and name but it's the same server. That is the reason why i asked you because i refuse to donate to a server i have already played before that didn't change at all. You open new servers with new names and rates because you know people will donate, but lately you have been losing players and soon you will be just like R.yan hosting servers with 5 players online. You steal peoples money and instead of updating server or adding events you let it die, open a new server with a new name and repeat it over and over.

edit: I am sorry but that right there is worse than someone asking for points that they paid for. Also when you removed my account you said i could get it back then when i tried to message you, you ignored me. Then i hear the server you removed my account from resetted and was back on, and i bet that you wouldn't even give me my points back. @Sir Knighter even said before when he resets his server he gives players their points back, at least he is a good guy and cares for his players unlike you who only cares for money.

Haha so much bullshit it almost gave me eye cancer xD

"new server new name restartrestart"..
Yeah, I change the name of DarkOT very often, the name DarkOT have unly been used for 4 years to the same server without any downtimes since it started haha, so yes, I switch the name every 2 weeks xD
And you were in December of 2016 asking for donation points back that you donated in April 2015, 1,5 year later.

You even tried to make a chargeback 1 week after you donated at one point, because "omg server didn't have 800+ players online but only 200!!"..

And there's a huge record on internet how many server owners are VERY annoyed by you, because you have no idea what the concept of donating is.

And I kinda enjoy the part where you say I never update my servers.. well, DarkOT receive mayor updates about every 6 months, and beside that, several small between.
Haven't noticed DarkOT has a brand new homepage? new set of monsters? new sets of fluids/containers/equipment and so on....

Gosh you're not only arrogant, you're blind as well :D

@realtibiaorg Trust me, don't accept donation from God Mythera, you'll be doing yourself a favor and you'll save a lot of time with chargeback cases.
He may act nice as hell, but if your server dies down for any reason, or resets, he'll be a huge pain in the ass following you around, trying to make chargebacks, if that fail he will ask for refunds, points back and eventually use you as a punchline of bad servers :)
And don't listen to him about "If I get points me and my 5000000+ friends will start and your server will be very successful" -bullshit, he may pull that a few times too in attempt getting free donator stuffs, just letitng you know :)

GL with server as well :)

Haha so much bullshit it almost gave me eye cancer xD

"new server new name restartrestart"..
Yeah, I change the name of DarkOT very often, the name DarkOT have unly been used for 4 years to the same server without any downtimes since it started haha, so yes, I switch the name every 2 weeks xD
And you were in December of 2016 asking for donation points back that you donated in April 2015, 1,5 year later.

You even tried to make a chargeback 1 week after you donated at one point, because "omg server didn't have 800+ players online but only 200!!"..

And there's a huge record on internet how many server owners are VERY annoyed by you, because you have no idea what the concept of donating is.

And I kinda enjoy the part where you say I never update my servers.. well, DarkOT receive mayor updates about every 6 months, and beside that, several small between.
Haven't noticed DarkOT has a brand new homepage? new set of monsters? new sets of fluids/containers/equipment and so on....

Gosh you're not only arrogant, you're blind as well :D

@realtibiaorg Trust me, don't accept donation from God Mythera, you'll be doing yourself a favor and you'll save a lot of time with chargeback cases.
He may act nice as hell, but if your server dies down for any reason, or resets, he'll be a huge pain in the ass following you around, trying to make chargebacks, if that fail he will ask for refunds, points back and eventually use you as a punchline of bad servers :)
And don't listen to him about "If I get points me and my 5000000+ friends will start and your server will be very successful" -bullshit, he may pull that a few times too in attempt getting free donator stuffs, just letitng you know :)

GL with server as well :)

Thanks Marcus, i appreciate every tip :)

Update : For 24 hours from server start, there will be turned on Easter Egg Lottery ! Every 20 minutes random player will receive Easter Gift !

RealTibia.org is starting in 2 days ! Create account right now and get free shop points + 5 golden accounts days !

People that dont understand the concept of donations are:

1) retarded
or
2) 23 years old, unemployed.

I'll happy donate 10 EUR to a server I like to play. Just imagine you play a server for lets say 50 hrs, in DarkOT's case way more. 10 EUR is absolutely nothing for the joy you get in the timespan played.

Cyu

Nah server went from 300+ to like 10 and you did nothing about it, you just let it die then host a new same shit server.

I have donated to hundreds of servers, only tried to chargeback to Yours. Also this bullshit you say of me saying i have 5,000,000 friends i must be popular yeah? You should stop speaking from you ass and also use your brain, if you ran a decent server you wouldn't have 250 players and go to 10 players after a couple weeks.

People that dont understand the concept of donations are:

1) retarded
or
2) 23 years old, unemployed.

I'll happy donate 10 EUR to a server I like to play. Just imagine you play a server for lets say 50 hrs, in DarkOT's case way more. 10 EUR is absolutely nothing for the joy you get in the timespan played.

Cyu
The reason for me trying to do a chargeback was because he did nothing to save the server, you see he only runs it for money and knows people will donate. Goes from 250+ players to 10-15 in a week and just opens a new server with the same shit. 60% of players only bot on his server anyways, that why i stopped playing his shi servers.

Show me a list of servers that are not hosted by you and R.yan you won't find any, since i only did a chargeback to your server and never did it on any other server.

Last edited:
His servers goes from 250 to 10 players in a week? You are delusional.

Its the players that let the server die. He tried to ban botters. In my opinion he needs a few Gamemasters tho to support him with ingame problems.