• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealTibia 7.4 HIGH-rate| Task System | No Lag | Guild Wars | Start: ONLINE !!!

Make list of customs spawns ? -.-
At this moment there are 3 custom spawns:
1. Darashia necros are remapped with biggeer spawn,
2. Frost dragons on ice islands ( just go to folda )
3. Dragons/Dragon Lords west from minotaur tower darashia

There will be also list on site soon

Make pvp enfo too, everyone i meet in game agree with me

(pvp enfo with skulls)

Runes on shop?
Custom spawns ?
Explain better the server info dude... give us the info

Many people asked for pvp enfo, i will consider to enable it after tomorrow server save.

Thanks for staying with us and keep playing guys !
record.png

record2.png

Last edited:
Map Update

We have added custom spawns :

1. Darashia dragons / dragon lords located west from minotaur tower

darashia_custom.png

2. Necromancers spawn in drefia enalrged

necros_custom.png

3. Big custom spawn of Frost Dragons near Folda ( one of ice islands )

frost_dragons.png

Kind Regards

RealTibia.org Team

The server is fun, but people nowadays aim only to pk, steal loot, sell that loot or just use it for pk again. With pk i mean killing people lower level than them and/or kill people in spawns with ue. I don't understand why they dont try to make guilds and maybe even fight some fun battles, oldschool community seems to be made of bandits/thieves with a not even decent skill for pvp, if you're better than them prepare for being called botter...toxic community. I'm 125 and i couldnt fight more than some pks that were pking too much, if i use my character for the same purpose as many people do your server dies in some hours...

The server is fun, but people nowadays aim only to pk, steal loot, sell that loot or just use it for pk again. With pk i mean killing people lower level than them and/or kill people in spawns with ue. I don't understand why they dont try to make guilds and maybe even fight some fun battles, oldschool community seems to be made of bandits/thieves with a not even decent skill for pvp, if you're better than them prepare for being called botter...toxic community. I'm 125 and i couldnt fight more than some pks that were pking too much, if i use my character for the same purpose as many people do your server dies in some hours...
Thanks Lamm, im sadly to agree, but all u wrote its true, times changed.
////////////
Game update
Main changes :

-Conjuring power bolts creates 10 power bolts

-Poison storm deals now damage instead of only poisoning

-Nerfed Serpent Spawns

Map Changes

-Warlocks shortcut

-Djins in thais are located behind the counter

-Vamp hell is bigger

-Big spawn of Undead Dragons and Ghastly Dragons near Vamp Hell

-Many small fixes on map

Comming soon :

-High level quest with valuable rewards (150 lvl + )

-New payment methods ( SMS , Dotpay )

-Automatic reward system on advancing level

Kind Regards

RealTibia.org Team

BUMP
We still got some players, and not going to restart anytime soon ! Join and have fun :)

Hello Dear non-toxic Otland Community :-D
What are you thinking about highrate war pvp-e ots soon guys?:) let me know what you think.

Okay, its wednesday today, its too late to advertise it enough. If i will start the server this weekend, i'm almost sure it will die after the weekend guys. I will set the start at next friday 17.11 so we can have nice amount of players and have counting time on otservlist.